Find the Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM bonuses and promotions here. Get your Chase Coupon here.
Get your Chase Total Checking & Savings coupon to earn up to a $350 bonus available to new Chase checking customers.
Being one of the nation’s largest banks, Chase offers a wide selection of banking services available to consumers in the following states: AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, HI, ID, IL, IN, KY, LA, MA, MI, NJ, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, TX, UT, VA, WA, WI, and WV.
Table of Contents
Chase Total Checking® & SavingsSM $350 Cash Bonus
Open a Chase Total Checking® account online or in-person using a Chase coupon to earn a $200 bonus. You must have a qualifying direct deposit into the account within 60 days.
In addition, earn a $150 bonus when you open a new Chase SavingsSM account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 20 days & maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days.
Choose to take advantage of both offers for a combined $350 bonus, or just one of them. The accounts must remain open for six months.
- Account Type: Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM
- Availability: Available online nationwide except in Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. For branch locations, visit locator.chase.com.
- Credit Card Funding: You can fund up to $500 with a non-Chase credit card towards the opening deposit
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull, which does not affect your credit
- Minimum Opening Deposit: $0
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes, see here for options.
- Monthly Service Fee: Yes, see how both can be waived below.
While the Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM account has more features, the Chase Total Checking® account will have everything you need.
How To Earn The $350 Bonus
The $200 Chase Total Checking® Account Bonus:
- You can open an account online, or use the offer link to receive your personalized Chase coupon for an in-branch visit.
- Have a direct deposit made into this account within 60 days of opening. There’s no specified minimum direct deposit amount with this offer.
- Once all requirements are met, you’ll get the bonus deposited within 10 business days.
The $150 Chase SavingsSM Account Bonus:
- You can open an account online and deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 20 business days of opening. Use the offer link to receive your personalized Chase coupon for an in-branch visit.
- You must maintain at least a $10,000 balance for 90 days from the date of deposit to get your bonus.
- This new money cannot be funds held by Chase or its affiliates.
- Once all requirements are met, you’ll have the bonus money deposited within 10 business days.
- Enjoy up to $350 when you open a new Chase Total Checking® account with Direct Deposit and/or open a new Chase SavingsSM account, deposit $10,000 or more in new money and maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days
- Earn a $200 bonus when you open a new Chase Total Checking® account and set up direct deposit
- Enjoy a $150 bonus when you open a new Chase SavingsSM account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 20 days, and maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days
- Access to 16,000 Chase ATMs and nearly 5,000 branches.
- Apply online in minutes. Open your account online now.
- Chase Mobile® app – Manage your accounts, deposit checks, transfer money and more — all from your device.
- Available online nationwide except in Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. For branch locations, visit locator.chase.com.
Avoid the $12 Chase Total Checking® Monthly Service Fee by doing AT LEAST ONE of the following each statement period:
- Option 1: Have monthly direct deposits totaling $500 or more made to this account; OR,
- Option 2: Keep a minimum daily balance of $1,500 or more in your checking account; OR,
- Option 3: Keep an average daily balance of $5,000 or more in any combination of qualifying Chase checking, savings and other balances.
Avoid the $5 Chase SavingsSM Monthly Service Fee by doing AT LEAST ONE of the following each statement period:
- Option 1: Keep a minimum daily balance of $300 or more in your savings account; OR,
- Option 2: Have at least one repeating automatic transfer of $25 or more from your Chase personal checking account (available only through Chase OnlineSM Banking); OR,
- Option 3: Have a linked Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM, Chase Premier Platinum CheckingSM, or Chase Private Client CheckingSM account.
- Checking offer is not available to existing Chase checking customers.
- Savings offer is not available to existing Chase savings customers.
- Both offers are not available to those with fiduciary accounts, or those whose accounts have been closed within 90 days or closed with a negative balance.
- You can receive only one new checking and one new savings account opening related bonus every two years from the last enrollment date and only one bonus per account.
- Bonuses are considered interest and will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT (or Form 1042-S, if applicable).
- If either the checking or savings account is closed by the customer or Chase within six months after opening, we will deduct the bonus amount for that account at closing.
Chase Total Checking® & SavingsSM Information
Asides from the monthly maintenance fees for the Chase Total Checking account, here are some additional fees involved with this account.
- International ATM Withdrawal: $5.00
- Non-Chase ATM Transaction: $2.50
- Extended Overdraft: $15
- International Exchange Fee: 3%
- Overdraft/Insufficient Funds: $34
- Deposited Item Returned: $12
- Incoming Wire Transfer: $15
- Outgoing Domestic Wire: $35
- Outgoing International Wire: $50
Listed below are eligible deposit methods for depositing money into your checking or savings account.
- Cash by teller
- Check by teller
- Bank transfer
- Cash by ATM
- Check by ATM
- Wire transfer
- Mobile/remote check deposit
- Direct deposit
Upon opening an account, Chase will require you to have the following information prior to opening an account:
- Date of birth
- Government-issued ID
- Social security number — or passport for foreign applicants
- Income information
Other Chase Checking Offers To Consider
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||$1,000 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$2,000 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Business Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SavingsSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|You InvestSM by J.P. Morgan||$625 Cash||Review|
The Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM is perfect for those looking for the perfect checking and savings accounts! In addition, you can enjoy up to a $350 bonus!
Just enter your unique coupon code at account opening and meet the requirements! You have 60 days to have your first direct deposit post to your account. Then, the bonus will be deposited within 10 business days.
For more Chase promotions, check out our list of Chase Coupons that we will frequently update! However, if this promotion is not something you are interested in, check out our complete list of Best Bank Bonuses for more promotions!
Enhance your banking experience with a credit card issued by Chase Bank.