For residents of Michigan, Chief Financial Credit Union is offering up to 5.00% APY with their Free Kasasa Cash Checking Account on balances up to $5,000. After you open the account, all you have to do is have 12 debit card transactions, be enrolled in e-statements, and log into online banking, every monthly qualification cycle. With this checking account, you may enjoy features such as free online banking, bill pay, mobile banking and many more! If you’re interested, be sure to sign up for a Kasasa Giving Checking account with Chief Financial Credit Union today!
Editor’s Note: Be sure to contact the credit union if you’re interested, and to see if you qualify for their field of interest.
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when opening a Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking account and make total deposits of at least $1,000 within 60 days of account opening. $150 will be deposited into your Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking account after all requirements are met and your account is open for 90 days. Apply Now---Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking: Enjoy $750 bonus when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days. Apply Now---Chase Sapphire Checking Review|
|Chase Private Client: Enjoy a $1,250 bonus when you join Chase Private Client. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $250,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days. Apply Now---Chase Private Client Review|
|Chase SavingsSM: Earn $150 bonus when you open a new Chase SavingsSM account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 20 business days & maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days. You can link this account to your Chase checking account for Overdraft Protection. You'll have access to over 16,000 Chase ATMs and nearly 5,000 branches. Apply Now---Chase Savings Review|
Table of Contents
Chief Financial Credit Union Checking Info:
- Sign up Offer
- Account Type: Kasasa Cash Checking
- Interest Rate: 5.00% APY
- Minimum Balance: $0
- Maximum Balance: $5,000
- Availability: MI (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None listed
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown, let us know
- Opening Deposit: None
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Fee: None
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Closing Account Fee: $10, if closed within 6 months of opening the account
Chief Financial Cash Checking Features:
- Free checking that pays high dividends
- 5.00% APY on balances up to $5000
- 5.00% to 0.61% APY on balances over $5000, depending on balance in account
- 0.01% APY* if qualifications aren’t met
- Up to $25 refunds on ATM withdrawal fees, nationwide (up to $4.99 per transaction)
- No minimum balance to earn reward
- Never pay a monthly service fee
- Free online banking & bill pay
- Free eStatements
- Free mobile banking with mobile deposit
- Free MasterCard® debit card
- Unlimited check writing
- No minimum deposit to open
How To Earn Up to 5.00% APY Rate:
- Sign up to Chief Financial Credit Union and open an Kasasa Cash Checking account.
- Start earning their APY rate after completing the requirements each month:
- Have 12 debit transactions.
- Be enrolled in and agree to receive eStatements
- Be enrolled in and log into online banking
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
|$0 – $5,000.00||5.00%|
• Earn 1% cash back on up to $3,000 in debit card purchases each month, which lets you earn up to a total of $360 Debit Card Cashback Bonus per year.
• Discover will match all the Cashback you’ve earned automatically through 1/31/2020 if you apply for your first Cashback Debit account using offer code CHMB719 by 7/31/19
• Anyone can open a Discover Cashback Debit account online
• No monthly fees or monthly balance requirements
• With over 60,000 no-fee ATMs in the U.S., Discover is always nearby.
• Move money easily and securely with just a few clicks or taps (transfers to existing discover accounts are immediate)!
• Manage your account and avoid late fees by paying bills online.
• Deposit checks on the go with your phone or automatically with direct deposit.
Chief Financial Credit Union is offering a decent reward on their cash checking account for anyone that wants to join their credit union. Remember that if your balance is over $5,000, then you will not receive the full benefits of the rewards checking account. If you have had any experiences with this bank, please let us know in the comment section below. We appreciate any feedback to help you and your fellow readers stay up to date on all the latest bank deals! For more deals, you can check out our entire list of Best Rewards Checking Accounts.
See our most popular Bank Promotions to earn high cash bonuses!
- Huntington 5 Checking Promotion: $200 Bonus
- Discover Savings Account Bonus: $200 or $150 Bonus
- HSBC Bank Advance Checking Promotion: $350 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking Promotion: $750 Bonus
- Chase Premier Plus Checking Review: $300 Bonus Coupon
- Chase Bank Total Checking Review: $200 Bonus Promotion
- Chase Savings Promotion: $150 Bonus
- Chase College Checking Review: $100 Bonus Coupon Promotion
- Chase Coupons $200, $300, $350, $500 Bonus Promotions Checking & Savings Account
- TD Bank Premier Checking Promotion: $300 Bonus
- TD Bank Convenience Checking Promotion: $150 Bonus
With the Blue Business CashTM Card from American Express, you'll earn 2% cash back on all eligible purchases on up to $50,000 per calendar year, then 1%. Cash back earned is automatically credited to your statement.
From workflow to inventory to floor plans, your business is constantly changing. That’s why you’ve got the power to spend beyond your credit limit with Expanded Buying Power§.Just remember, the amount you can spend above your credit limit is not unlimited. It adjusts with your use of the Card, your payment history, credit record, financial resources known to us and other factors.
This card comes with no annual fee (See Rates & Fees).