Are you a frequent traveler? Need a place to stay? Book with Choice Privileges hotels with the Choice Privileges® Visa Signature® Card to maximize your savings and potential earnings. It can help you earn quick and easy credits through the sign up bonus and points back aspect.
It features the chance to earn 32,000 Choice Privileges points when you spend $1,000 within 3 months of account opening and 8,000 anniversary bonus points every year you spend $10,000 or more on purchases with your card by your account anniversary date.
In addition, cardholder can earn can earn 15 points per $1 spent at eligible Choice Privileges locations and 2 points per $1 spent on purchases anywhere else. All of these bonuses and perks with no annual fee! Continue reading below if you are interested in the Choice Privileges® Visa Signature® Card.
|Chase Ink Business PreferredSM Card - Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $5,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®|
Apply Now---Chase Ink Business Preferred Card Review
|Ink Business UnlimitedSM Card - Earn $500 bonus cash back after you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. Earn an unlimited 1.5% cash back on every purchase made for your business.|
Apply Now---Chase Ink Business Unlimited Card Review
|Chase Ink Business CashSM Card - Earn $500 bonus cash back after you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. Earn 5% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at office supply stores and on internet, cable and phone services each account anniversary year.|
Apply Now---Chase Ink Business Cash Card Review
Table of Contents
Choice Privileges Visa Signature Card Summary
- Earn 32,000 bonus points after spending $1,000 on purchases in the first 90 days
- Earn 8,000 anniversary bonus points every year you spend $10,000 or more on purchases with your card by your account anniversary date
- Earn 15 points per $1 spent at eligible Choice Privileges locations
- Earn 2 points per $1 spent on purchases anywhere else
- Points don’t expire as long as you use your card once every 18 months
- No limit on the number of points you can earn
- Enjoy the perks of Elite Gold Status and get a 10% point bonus every time you purchase a stay with Choice Hotels
- No Annual Fee
Why You Should Apply for This Card
- Automatic Elite Gold Status: When you open your account, you automatically earn Choice Privileges Elite Gold Status, Choice Privileges’ second-lowest loyalty tier. You keep it for as long as your account remains open and in good standing. Elite Gold Status perks include the ability to book reward nights further in advance than regular members, an exclusive booking and customer service hotline, and a special welcome gift at check-in.
- Introductory APR: This card has a 15-billing cycle 0% APR balance transfer. Balance transfers made within 45 days of account opening will accrue no interest for 15 months for the first 15 billing cycles.
- 10% Point Bonus on Every Choice Hotels Stay: The 10% point bonus on points earned through Choice Hotels stays is a welcome boost for cardholders, especially in light of the fact that Choice Privileges points aren’t as valuable as some competing chains’ loyalty currencies. With the bonus, cardholders effectively earn 16.5 Choice Privileges points per $1 spent on Choice Hotels stays.
- Incentive to Purchase Additional Choice Privileges Points. Choice Privileges Visa Signature earns 5 points per $1 spent on à la carte purchases of Choice Privileges points, which come in handy if you’re trying to build your point stash ahead of a long vacation or weekend splurge at one of Choice’s high-end properties.
|Best Credit Card Categories|
|0% APR||Airline Rewards||Balance Transfer|
|Cash Back||Hotel Rewards||Military|
|No Annual Fee||No Foreign Transaction Fee||Premium|
|Small Business||Student||Travel Rewards|
Those of you who are looking to earn easy points, consider signing up for the Choice Privileges® Visa Signature® Card. There is no annual fee for these amazing bonuses. You will get a sign up offer of 32,000 Choice Privileges points when you spend $1,000 within 3 months of account opening.
To sweeten the deal even more, you can earn 15 points per $1 spent at eligible Choice Privileges location. You can save or use these points towards your next free stay at Choice Privilege hotels! We understand that this card isn’t suited for everyone. So if this is the case, feel free to check out our full list of credit card bonus promotions.
|Chase Ink Business PreferredSM Card||80,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Ink Business UnlimitedSM Credit Card||$500 Cash||Review|
|Chase Ink Business CashSM Card||$500 Cash||Review|
|Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card||$200 Cash||Review|
|Wells Fargo Propel American Express® Card||30K Points||Review|
|Chase Freedom®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Chase Freedom Unlimited®||3% Cash Back||Review|
|UnitedSM Explorer Business Card||50,000 Miles||Review|
|ABOC Platinum Rewards Mastercard®||$150 Cash||Review|
The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone.
|HSBC Premier checking account: Get $750 when you open a Premier checking account and make recurring Direct Deposits totaling at least $5,000 from a third party per calendar month for 3 consecutive months from the first full calendar month after account opening. Member FDIC Terms|
|TD Bank Checking Bonus: Earn $300 with the Beyond Checking account when you receive direct deposits of $2,500 or more within 60 days of opening your account. Earn $150 with the Convenience Checking account when you receive direct deposits of $500 or more within 60 days of opening your account.
Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM – Earn $300 bonus when you open a new Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM account and set up direct deposit. The Chase Premier Checking account comes with free Chase Debit Card, free Online Banking and Online Bill Pay, free Mobile Banking, free Account Alerts, and free access to 16,000 Chase ATMs & nearly 5,000 branches. Apply Now---Chase Premier Plus Checking Review|