Citi Savings is offering a staggering 1.40% APY Rate. Continue reading below to learn everything you need to know about Citi.
Table of Contents
Citi was founded in 1812 as Citi Bank of New York but has since expanded nationwide and has locations in nearly every state. They have recently expanded their online banking service to reach everyone and make it easier to manage their accounts from anywhere.
I’ll review Citi Savings below.
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
Citi Accelerate Savings Rate
To earn Citi’s competitive rate, simply have a balance of $500. That’s all it takes and you’ll get to enjoy earning the competitive APR rate on all balances.
- Account Type: Savings Account
- Interest Rate: 1.40% APY
- Minimum Balance: $1 to earn APY
- Credit Inquiry: Soft pull
- Opening Deposit: None
- Monthly Fee: $4.50 can be waive with average monthly balance of $500 or more.
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Early Termination Fee: None
(Learn more at Citi)
The information for the Citi Accelerate Savings has been collected independently by HustlerMoneyBlog. The product details on this page have not been reviewed or provided by the bank.
Citi ACH Capabilities & Limits
|ACH Type||Speed||Daily $ Limit||Monthly $ Limit||Notes|
Editor’s Note: Help us with the table above in the comment section if you have experience with Citi’s ACH capabilities.
How to Earn Rate
- Open a Savings account from Citi.
- Earn the 1.40% APY rate with a $1 minimum deposit.
Why You Should Sign Up For This Account
- Receive high earnings without paying back in monthly fees
- Funding accounts is made easy via bank transfers, mobile deposit, wire transfer or check.
- Manage your accounts at your leisure from your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- All deposits are FDIC insured to the maximum amount allowed by the law
Check out Citi and open a Savings account this amazing rate! The fact that you can earn a high rate makes this Savings Account all worthwhile. Let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below.
For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Bank Rates!
Check back often to see the latest info on Citi Savings Account.
The content on this page is accurate as of the posting date; however, some of the offers mentioned may have expired or changed.