Find the latest Dough promotions, savings, discount codes, and bonuses here!
If you’ve never invested before, check out this easy to use platform! Dough allows you to make unlimited, commission-free trading so you can start growing your portfolio. Additionally, they even have a feature that will choose stocks for you based on your interests, so you can invest in only what you’re passionate about.
They also offer new members one free share of stock after account approval that is worth up to $200!
See more investment promotions here.
Table of Contents
The Dough app includes an experienced team of brokerage professionals working to give you the knowledge, context and tools that you need to make your funds last long. Here are some other things that they include in the app:
- Stock Stories: Use the Stock Stories to follow all of favorite companies easily. This feature is said to be similar to how you would follow friends on social media.
- Report Cards: Check your decision with buy and sell ratings from professional Wall Street analysts.
- The Idea Feed: Receive relevant news and videos in order to grow your knowledge. On top of that, this a daily summary that includes companies related to your personal interests.
- The 3Cap: These videos unpack stock news in three minutes or less.
- Dough Selects: Dough Select helps turn your life’s passions into potential investment opportunities. Start by telling Dough what you’re interested in imply tell Dough what you’re interested in.
- Social Currency: Dough has a podcast call Social Currency that covers money matters.
- In-App Chat: There is a live chat in the app that is open from 7:30am to 5:00pm CST, Monday through Friday.
- Secure Cyber Vault: The secure cyber vault has 256-bit encryption and no plain text. As SEC registered broker-dealer, member of FINRA and SIPC, they make sure that your account is secure and protected up to $500,000.
Current Dough Promotions
Free Stock (Worth $2 Up to $200)
Valid through December 31, 2020, Dough is offering a great welcome bonus where new customers can get a free stock, worth between $2 up to $200. To get this offer, you must sign up using a referral link and deposit a minimum of $25.
- Promotions: Free Stock (Worth $2 Up to $200)
- When it expires: December 31, 2020
- Availability: New customers only
- Terms & Conditions: Referral program is set to end on 12/31/20. Stock priced between $2.00 per share – $10.00 per share, approximately 98% chance, stock priced between $10.00 per share – $50.00 per share, approximately 1% chance, stock priced between $50.00 per share – $200.00 per share, approximately 1% chance.
(Visit the link above to sign up for Dough)
Dough Free Stock For Referrals
If You’re an Existing Member:
- Click the share link inside the dough app.
- Share the link with a new dough customer.
- Once the new dough customer opens an account using your link and deposits $25, you receive a share of free stock within seven business days.
- Electronically link an approved external financial account and deposit $25.00 USD into your dough account before withdrawing any proceeds from the sale of your free stock.
Being new to investing doesn’t have to be intimidating. Using Dough, you can participate in commission free trading with no minimums and no compromises.
This app will select stocks based on your interests that will allow you to invest in all of things that you love, whether it be video games, technology, social media, and more! View more options with the latest investment promotions!