For residents of Indiana, Financial Builders is offering 3.00% APY on their Kasasa Cash Rewards Checking Account on balances up to $20,000. After you open the Rewards Checking account, you can begin to earn your rewards by meeting their monthly cycle requirements of having at least 1 direct deposit or automatic payment (ACH) post and settle and having at least 10 debit card purchases post and settle.
With this checking account you can enjoy features such as free online banking and bill pay, eStatements, and mobile banking. If you are interested be sure to check them out and sign up today! In addition, be sure to check out this promotion as well as other banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Eligibility: Everyone who lives, works or worships in Howard and Tipton Counties can join. A deposit of $5 into a savings account is required to become a Financial Builders member.
Table of Contents
Financial Builders Rewards Checking Account Info
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: Kasasa Cash Rewards Checking Account
- APY Rates: 3.00%
- Minimum Balance: None
- Maximum Balance: $20,000
- Availability: IN (Branch Locator)
- Expiration Date: None listed
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown, let us know
- Opening Deposit: No minimum deposit
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Additional Requirements: None listed
- Closing Account Fee: Cancellation fees may apply. Be sure to speak with your representative.
Financial Builders Features
- Free checking that pays high dividends
- 3.00% APY on balances up to $20,000
- 3.00% to 0.92% APY on balances over $20,000 depending on balance in account
- 0.05% APY* if qualifications aren’t met
- Refunds on ATM fees, nationwide (up to $25 monthly)
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- No monthly service fee
- Online services, including:
- Online banking and bill pay
- Mobile banking
- Free MasterCard® debit card
- Add Kasasa Protect™ for comprehensive fraud protection
- Unlimited check writing
- No minimum deposit to open
- Sign up to have debit card alerts sent to your phone or email
How To Earn 3.00% APY Rate
- Sign up to Financial Builders to earn 3.00% APY for balances up to $20,000.
- Meet the following requirements each month to earn rewards:
- Have at least 1 direct deposit or automatic payment (ACH) post and settle
- Have at least 10 debit card purchases post and settle
Overall, the Financial Builders is great for those of you who live in the region and qualify for membership. This Rewards checking account is a great way to earn a high APY of 3.00% so you can watch your money grow. With no monthly fees or a minimum opening deposit there is no reason why you shouldn’t sign up with Financial Builders. Feel free to drop us a line and share your experience with this credit union by commenting below.
Also, if you have any information whether this is a hard or soft pull, please let us know. For those of you don’t live in the area and can’t get this offer, you can view our entire list of Best Rewards Checking Accounts for other great options.
American Express Personal Savings Account - You earn 1.90% interest rate along with no minimum deposits or monthly fees. Amex Personal Savings has been my favorite Hub account for the past 5 years. Using this account to Pull/Push your money is absolutely necessary when you have many accounts. Here's why:
*No dollar limitations for ACH transfers - When you find a top bank rate account, you don't want to be limited to just $5K or $10K transfers. Amex Savings will let you transfers as much as you want whether you are pulling or pushing money from and to an external bank account.
*1 to 2 business days ACH transfers speed - With top-notch user interface, you get your money to another external account or pull money from another bank account within a day or two.
*No loss of interest during transfers - On the day you initiate your transaction on the Personal Savings website, the funds will be reflected in your Current Balance and begin earning interest.
Some other features from American Express Personal Savings include Free Wire Transfers, 3 maximum linked accounts, and maximum 6 ACH withdrawals per month.
Savings account offers are frequently updated. Find the best nationwide Savings/Money Market rates here, and the best Savings account bonuses here. The Axos UFB High Yield Savings and CIT Bank Savings Builder accounts offer great rates available nationwide. The Discover Online Savings and Chase SavingsSM account have nice sign-up bonuses.
|Discover Bank Online Savings||1.90% APY + $200 Cash||Review|
|Simple||2.15% APY + $500 Cash||Review|
|UFB Direct High Yield Savings||2.15% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Savings Builder||2.10% APY||Review|
|Betterment Everyday Savings||2.04% APY||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||1.90% APY||Review|
|Chase Freedom® Card - Earn a $150 Bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening. -Earn 5% cash back on up to $1,500 in combined purchases in bonus categories each quarter you activate.|
Apply Now---Chase Freedom Card Review
|Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express - Earn $150 statement credit after you spend $1,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 3 months. Earn 3% cash back at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $6,000 per year in purchases, then 1%).|
Learn More---Blue Cash Everyday Card from American Express
|Capital One® SavorOneSM Cash Rewards Credit Card - Earn $150 cash bonus |
after you spend $500 on purchases within the first 3 months. Earn unlimited 3% cash back on dining & entertainment, 2% at grocery stores and 1% on all other purchases.
Learn More---Capital One SavorOne Cash Rewards Review