Check out Fremont Bank promotions, bonuses, and offers here!
They are currently offering a bonus worth up to $250 for opening a qualifying account!
Table of Contents
About Fremont Bank
Founded in 1964, Fremont Bank is headquartered in Fremont, California, and has grown to 23 locations throughout the state. Fremont Bank’s CD rates are 67% higher than the national average, and it has an A health rating. If you are not a resident with a Fremont Bank location near you, then you should take a look at our own list of bank promotions and still save big!
- Availability: CA (Bank Locator)
- Routing Number: 121107882
- Customer Service: 800-359-2265
If you’d like to participate in our Rewards Program, simply contact us when you find a new bank promotion and get paid up to $10!
Fremont $150 Checking Bonus
Fremont Bank is offering up to $150 bonus when you open a new qualifying checking account.
- Account Type: Cornerstone Checking Account
- Availability: CA
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- ChexSystems: None
- Credit Card Funding: None
- Monthly Fee: $15
- Early account termination fee: An early closure fee of $100 will apply if you receive credit and account is closed within 180 days of account opening
- Household Limit: None
(No expiration date listed)
|You can compare this to several great entry level Checking accounts with bonus offers include the Chase Total Checking® ($225 bonus), Discover Cash Back Debit (up to $360 Bonus), TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM ($150 bonus), PNC Bank Virtual Wallet ($400 bonus), Chase Secure Banking ($100 Bonus), and Aspiration Spend & Save Account ($150 bonus).|
How To Earn Up To $250 Checking Bonus
- Open a new Cornerstone Checking account with a minimum opening deposit of $100 and receive up to $150 in rewards when you complete the following activities within 60 days of account opening:
- Direct Deposit – Earn $50 when you establish a recurring direct deposit of $500 or more.
- Online Bill Pay – Earn $50 when you complete two or more online bill payments through Fremont Bank online or mobile banking.
- Debit Card – Earn $50 when you make 25 or more qualifying debit card purchases.
- Discounted HELOC rate with Automatic Loan Payments
- Receive $10 each month you are enrolled in Automatic Loan Payments and complete any three of the following qualifying activities on this account:
- Receive account e-Statements
- Receive a recurring direct deposit of $500 or more
- Complete at least one online bill payment.
- Make five or more qualifying debit card purchases.
- Receive a Cornerstone Mastercard® Debit Card with increased limits.
- Use any of the 55,000 ATMs in the Allpoint network surcharge-free.
- Cornerstone Checking: $15 waived with established Automatic Loan Payment to your Fremont Bank first mortgage or HELOC
- Rewards will be credited to the account and reported as interest, and Fremont Bank may issue an Internal Revenue Service Form 1099 (or other appropriate form) to you that reflects the value of the account credit.
- Offer valid for new Fremont Bank Cornerstone personal checking clients only. Clients who currently have a personal checking account with Fremont Bank as a primary or secondary account holder are not eligible for this bonus.
- A Direct Deposit of your salary, pension, Social Security or other regular monthly income electronically deposited to your account. Transfers from one account to another, or deposits made at a branch or ATM, do not qualify as a Direct Deposit.
- Electronic bill payments using Bill Pay. You must be enrolled in Online or Mobile Banking to activate and use Bill Pay.
- A qualifying debit card transaction is defined as a point-of-sale (POS) purchase transaction using your PIN (Personal Identification Number), purchases you sign for, internet, phone and mail order purchases, small dollar purchases that do not require a signature or PIN, and bill payments where payee processes the transaction as a credit transaction. Qualifying transactions from the same account but with different cards are combined. Transactions that do not qualify include ATM transactions, cash transactions and refund/return transactions.
- e-Statements (electronic statements) are free but you must enroll in Online Banking and have a working connection to the internet with email capability. If you cancel e-Statements, your account will be subject to the paper statement fee beginning with the end date of the statement period in which e-Statements are canceled.
Fremont Bank currently has many bonuses when you open a qualifying account. Although this promotion has a variety of features and services to choose from, I can only recommend this post if it triggers a soft pull and you carefully look over the fine print. Therefore be sure to check with your local CSR and find out if you are eligible!
Feel free to leave a comment below letting us know if this event triggers a soft pull! We will continue to make sure to keep you guys updated on all the latest deals nationwide!
*Check back at this page for updated Fremont Bank promotions, bonuses, and offers.