For those who are frequent flyers of Frontier Airlines, consider signing up for the Frontier Airlines World MasterCard® from Barclaycard which is now offering 40,000 bonus miles after $500 in purchases within the first 90 days and paying the annual fee.
Cardholders earn up to 5X miles on purchases made at flyfrontier.com, 3X miles on restaurant purchases, and 1X mile on other purchases. There is an annual fee of $79 but it is justified with all of these bonuses. If you are looking for a nice little travel credit card, read on below to see if this is the one for you.
|Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card - Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. |
Apply Now---Chase Sapphire Preferred Card Review
|Wells Fargo Propel American Express® Card - Earn 30K bonus points when you spend $3,000 in purchases in the first 3 months - that's a $300 cash redemption value! Earn 3X points on popular categories.|
Apply Now---Wells Fargo Propel American Express Card Review
|The Business Platinum® Card from American Express - Welcome Offer: Earn up to 75,000 Membership Rewards® points. Earn 50,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $10,000 and an extra 25,000 points after you spend an additional $10,000 all on qualifying purchases within your first 3 months of Card Membership.|
Apply Now---American Express Business Platinum Card Review
Table of Contents
Frontier Airlines World MasterCard Summary
- Earn 40,000 bonus EarlyReturns miles (worth up to 2 round-trip flights within the U.S.) when you spend at least $500 in qualifying purchases within 3 months
- Earn 5X miles on purchases made at flyfrontier.com
- Earn 3X miles on restaurant purchases
- Earn 1X mile on other purchases
- Earn a $100 flight voucher after every account anniversary with eligible purchase
- 0% introductory APR for 15 months on balance transfers made within 45 days of account opening
- $79 Annual Fee
Frontier Airlines World MasterCard Features
- Spend to Elite Status: After spending $20,000 on purchases in a calendar year, you’ll receive Elite 20k status benefits such as a free carry-on bag and advance seat assignment. After spending $50,000 on purchases in a calendar year, you’ll receive Elite 50k status which includes all the benefits from Elite 20k, plus benefits such as family seating and mileage multiplier. After spending $100,000 on purchases in a calendar year, you’ll receive Elite 100k status which includes all the benefits from Elite 50k, plus you and all passengers traveling with you get the WORKS! Includes, carry-on bag, checked bag, best seats on the plane, no change fees and refundability.
- Unlock Family Pooling: This allows one primary pool member and up to 8 pool contributors to combine their myFRONTIER Miles, for the purpose of increased reward redemption.
- Keep miles from expiring by making at least one purchase every 6 months.
- Complimentary Fico Credit Score: As a cardholder, you’re entitled to a complimentary FICO score (viewable in your online account dashboard) at any time. There’s no charge and no membership requirement for this benefit, which is great for folks who want to gauge how their credit scores improve (or decline) over time
- Award Redemption Fee Waived when you book an award ticket and use your Frontier Airlines World Mastercard to pay the related taxes and fees, starting from $5.60 for a one-way ticket.
- Mastercard Travel Assistance Service: Mastercard’s travel assistance service is a 24/7 fallback for travelers facing uncertainty on the road.
- Trip Interruption and Cancellation Coverage: According to Barclaycard, this coverage “protects against forfeited, non-refundable payments and deposits if a trip is canceled or interrupted for cover[ed] reasons,” such as accident, illness, or involuntary job loss.
- Baggage Delay Insurance: If baggage checked with a common carrier (such as a major airline or rail operator) is delayed due to certain covered reasons, you’ll receive reimbursement for the inconvenience.
- Price Protection: If you find a lower price on a purchased item paid in full with your card, you’re entitled to a refund of the difference (subject to certain restrictions and limitations).
|Best Credit Card Categories|
|0% APR||Airline Rewards||Balance Transfer|
|Cash Back||Hotel Rewards||Military|
|No Annual Fee||No Foreign Transaction Fee||Premium|
|Small Business||Student||Travel Rewards|
If you fly a lot and are looking to earn miles for it, check out. With the sign-up bonus offer, you’ll getting 2 free round trip tickets pretty much. Sign up today for this 50,000 bonus miles offer from Frontier Airlines World MasterCard® from Barclaycard.
You’ll get the opportunity to enjoy up to 5X miles for every $1 spent on eligible purchases made at flyfrontier.com, 3X miles on restaurant purchases, and 1X mile on other purchases. If you feel like this credit card wasn’t for you, check out Best Barclay Bonuses or our full list of the best credit card bonuses to find out which one suits your needs.
|Chase Ink Business PreferredSM Card||80,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Ink Business UnlimitedSM Credit Card||$500 Cash||Review|
|Chase Ink Business CashSM Card||$500 Cash||Review|
|Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card||$200 Cash||Review|
|Wells Fargo Propel American Express® Card||30K Points||Review|
|Chase Freedom®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Chase Freedom Unlimited®||3% Cash Back||Review|
|UnitedSM Explorer Business Card||50,000 Miles||Review|
|ABOC Platinum Rewards Mastercard®||$150 Cash||Review|
The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone.
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when opening a Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking account by June 30, 2019 and make total deposits of at least $1,000 within 60 days of account opening. $150 will be deposited into your Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking account after all requirements are met and your account is open for 90 days. Apply Now---Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking Review|
|Chase SapphireSMChecking: Enjoy 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards bonus points or $750 when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
60K Points Offer---$750 Offer---Chase Sapphire Checking Review
|Chase Private Client: Enjoy a $1,250 bonus when you join Chase Private Client. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $250,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days. Apply Now---Chase Private Client Review|
|Chase SavingsSM: Earn $150 bonus when you open a new Chase SavingsSM account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 20 business days & maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days. You can link this account to your Chase checking account for Overdraft Protection. You'll have access to over 16,000 Chase ATMs and nearly 5,000 branches. Apply Now---Chase Savings Review|