Available for residents of Michigan, GR Consumers Credit Union is offering a $100 bonus when you tell your friends and family to become a member. Be sure to take advantage of this offer before it expire March 31, 2019.
To get started, you will receive $50 when your referral opens a checking account or sets up a direct deposit. You will receive an additional $50 if your referral takes out a loan! Your referral is also eligible for a bonus of $25 every time they either open a checking account, set up direct deposit, or take out a loan. This makes them eligible to receive up to $75 themselves! Share the love with this this promotion with your friends and family members to take advantage of this great offer!
Once all the requirements are met, you will have access to a range of features to better your banking experience. If you are interested, be sure to check out this referral as well as other banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Eligibility: If you live, work, worship or attend school in Kent, Muskegon, or Ottawa County in the State of Michigan, you are eligible for membership at GRCCU. Make sure to check GR Consumers CU’s Membership Eligibility requirements to see all of the possible ways to become a member.
Credit goes to Lindsay for letting us know about this bank bonus through our Rewards Program. Let us know if you find a new bank bonus and get paid!
|Chase Total Checking®: Earn $225 bonus when you open a new Total Checking® account and set up a qualifying direct deposit into this account within 90 days of account opening. Access to 16,000 Chase ATMs and more than 4,700 branches. Apply Now---Chase Total Checking Review|
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn $150 bonus with the TD Bank Convenience Checking account when you receive direct deposits of $500 or more within 60 days of opening your account. The account comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
|Aspiration Spend & Save Account: Enjoy a $150 bonus when you open and fund an Aspiration Spend & Save Account with a deposit of $10 or more, and use their Aspiration debit card to make at least $1,000 worth of cumulative transactions within the first 60 calendar days from account opening. Learn More---Aspiration Review|
Table of Contents
GR Consumers CU $100 Referral Info
- Refer Now
- Referrer Bonus: Up to $100
- Referee Bonus: Up to $75
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Availability: MI (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 03/31/2019
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know.
- Chexsystems: Unknown. Let us know.
- Opening Deposit: $20
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes, see below
- Monthly Fee: None
- Additional Requirements: Referring members must open an active checking account.
- Closing Account Fee: None Listed.
What Triggers Direct Deposit? Alternative Methods
Many bank bonuses require you to make real direct deposit from your job to receive the sign up bonus. However, switching to your real paycheck can be frustrating and time consuming. You can find alternative methods below which many readers have reported to trigger direct deposit to receive the sign up bonus.
Simply set up ACH transfers from these institutions to trigger direct deposit. Again, Your Mileage May Vary(YMMV). Please help us with your experience if you find a different method or to confirm a current method for direct deposit in the comments section below.
How to Earn GR Consumers CU Bonus
- Refer a friend or family member to GR Consumers Credit Union
- You receive $50 when you have your friend open an active checking account or set up direct deposit. There has to be a minimum three transactions within 60 days of opening the account.
- You can receive an additional $50 if your referral takes out a loan! (Loans must be a minimum $2,500 to qualify for cash bonus)
How to Avoid Monthly Fees
Checking Account: There are no monthly fees when you open a United Energy Credit Union Checking account!
You can receive up to a $100 bonus when you refer someone to GR Consumers Credit Union. This is a simple and easy offer to take advantage of and all your referring member has to do is open a fee-less checking account in order for you to earn your bonus.
It is recommended to act on this offer before it ends especially when there are very limited requirements. Let us know your thoughts and experience with this bank by commenting below. Also, don’t forget to check out our complete list of Bank Referrals for all your banking needs!
The United Club Infinite Card offers 75,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 3 months your account is open.
• 4X miles per $1 spent on United purchases including tickets, Economy Plus, inflight food, beverages and Wi-Fi, and other United charges.
• 2X miles per $1 spent on all other travel
• 2X miles per $1 spent on dining at restaurants and eligible delivery services
• 1X mile per $1 spent on all other purchases
Plus, you'll get 25% back as a statement credit on purchases of food, beverages and Wi-Fi on board United-operated flights when you pay with your Club Card.
This card does carry an annual fee of $525. However, you can get up to $100 Global Entry or TSA Precheck Fee Credit. In addition, you'll get a savings of up to $320 per roundtrip (terms apply) by getting your first and second checked bags for free!