HSBC is offering a new HSBC Cash Rewards Mastercard® credit card that helps you build memories and experiences. With this card you’ll enjoy the benefits of no annual fee (see Rates & Fees) and an introductory 3% cash back on all purchases in the first 12 months from account opening, up to the first $10,000 in purchases.
Plus, HSBC gives a 10% Anniversary Bonus on all Cash Rewards earned each year.
Enjoy the mobility of the new HSBC Cash Rewards Mastercard® credit card with no foreign transactions and other travel benefits. If you interested in a card with travel to shopping benefits, check out the HSBC Cash Rewards Mastercard® credit card today!
HSBC Cash Rewards Mastercard Summary
With the HSBC Cash Rewards Mastercard® credit card:
• Earn unlimited 1.5% cash rewards on all purchases.
• Earn an Introductory 3% Cash Back on all purchases in the first 12 months from Account opening, up to the first $10,000 in purchases
• 10% Anniversary Bonus on all Cash Rewards earned once a year.
• No Annual Fee.
• 0% Intro APR for 12 months on purchases and balance transfers, then a 15.24%, 19.24% or 25.24% variable APR.
• No Foreign Transaction Fees.
• $0 liability for unauthorized purchases.
• Terms Apply.
• See Rates & Fees
Why You Should Apply
- No Foreign Transaction Fees: Most travel cards have a 3% foreign transaction fee. However, the HSBC Cash Rewards Mastercard doesn’t charge any. This can save you tons of money if you are going on international trips. (see Rates & Fees)
- Save on Fees (see Rates & Fees): Enjoy no annual fee, no foreign transaction fees, and no fees when you add authorized card users to your account.
- Cash Rewards: Enjoy 1.5% Unlimited Cash Back on all purchases. Plus, get a 10% Anniversary Bonus on all Cash Rewards earned each year.
- Travel Benefits:
- MasterAssist® provides pre-trip planning assistance, help with lost luggage and more!
- Master RoadAssist® Roadside Services provides help in the event your car breaks down while traveling in the U.S.
- $1 Million Travel Accident Insurance.
- Shopping Benefits:
- Extended Warranty doubles your original warranty up to 1 additional year.
- Purchase Assurance® covers most items from damage or theft.
- Price protection refunds the difference if you see an item advertised for less within 60 days of purchase
- Identity Theft Resolution Services provides one-on-one support if your identity is compromised
- Payment Technology:
- Security chip offers enhanced protection when used at chip-enabled terminals
- Contactless payment feature provides fast, easy and safe checkouts
- Make mobile purchases with Google Pay™, Apple Pay® and Samsung Pay
Overall, this is a pretty great card! The HSBC Cash Rewards Mastercard® credit card comes with no annual fee (see Rates & Fees), alongside many beneficial features of the card.
If you’re going to keep one card with you at all times when you’re traveling outside of the States, this is the one to bring along. Since this is a Mastercard with no foreign transaction fees, there’s no extra charge and it will be accepted almost everywhere. Review our complete list of credit card bonuses.
|Chase Ink Business PreferredSM Card||80,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Ink Business UnlimitedSM Credit Card||$500 Cash||Review|
|Chase Ink Business CashSM Card||$500 Cash||Review|
|Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card||$200 Cash||Review|
|Wells Fargo Propel American Express® Card||30K Points||Review|
|Chase Freedom®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Chase Freedom Unlimited®||3% Cash Back||Review|
|UnitedSM Explorer Business Card||50,000 Miles||Review|
|ABOC Platinum Rewards Mastercard®||$150 Cash||Review|
Disclaimer: This content is not provided or commissioned by the credit card issuer. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone, not those of the credit card issuer, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the credit card issuer. This site may be compensated through the credit card issuer Affiliate Program.