In celebration of customer appreciation day, Jimmy John's is offering a new sub sandwich promotion. Get a $1 Sub Sandwiches from 4PM to 8PM at participating stores for today only. This deal won't last long as its in-shop only and limited to one per person. Take advantage of this promotion and carpool to Jimmy John's with your friends and family this Customer Appreciation Day!
Jimmy John's Promotion:
- Learn More!
- Promotion: $1 Sub Sandwiches
- Expiration: Today Only! From 4PM to 8PM.
- What To Do: Head to a participating Jimmy John's location and order a sub sandwich for only $1
- Terms: On May 2nd, participating Jimmy John’s locations will be offering up Jimmy John’s sub sandwiches for ONLY $1 from 4PM-8PM only! Please note that there is a limit one per person. Also keep in mind that you must go in-store to snag this deal – it does not appear that it will be valid for online orders or delivery orders.
Get Jimmy John's $1 Sub:
- Check to see the Participating Jimmy John's Stores
- Head to a participating Jimmy John's
- Order your sub sandwich for only $1
- Enjoy your food!
This $1 Sub Sandwich Promotion at Jimmy John's applies to Subs #1-6 and you must order in-store. Offer is valid for today only, at 4PM through 8PM. So load up your car with your friends and family and head to your nearest Jimmy John's for dinner! Check out more ways to Save Money with our Free Food Deals and Birthday Freebies!
With the Gold Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card from American Express:
• Earn 30,000 Bonus Miles after you use your new Card to make $1,000 in purchases within your first 3 months and a $50 Statement Credit after you make a Delta purchase with your new Card within your first 3 months.
• Earn 2 miles for every dollar spent on eligible purchases made directly with Delta.
• Earn one mile for every eligible dollar you spend on purchases.
• Check your first bag free on Delta flights – that’s a savings of up to $240 per round trip for a family of four.
• Settle into your seat sooner with Main Cabin 1 Priority Boarding.
• Enjoy a $0 introductory annual fee for the first year, then $95.
• Terms Apply.
• See Rates & Fees