Available nationwide, Legence Bank is offering a rate of 3.05% APY when you open an Kasasa Cash Checking Account with an opening deposit of $100. To earn this generous rate, simply meet the following every month: make 12 debit card purchases and have at least one automatic payment (ACH) or bill pay transaction post and settle. Once you have met the requirements, you will earn the 3.05% APY for the qualifying month for all balances up to $10,000.
Legence Bank offers no monthly fees, multiple ways to fund your account (through bank transfers, mobile deposit, wire transfer or check), 24/7 online access and more! See our Bank Bonuses from HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Table of Contents
Legence Bank Account Info
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: Kasasa Cash Checking
- Interest Rate: 3.05% APY
- Availability: Nationwide (Bank Locator)
- Minimum Balance: $100
- Maximum Balance: $10,000
- Expiration Date: None
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown, let us know
- Opening Deposit: $100
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Optional
- Monthly Fee: No monthly service fees
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Early Termination Fee: None listed, check with CSR
- Insured: FDIC
ACH Capabilities & Limits
|ACH Type||Speed||Daily $ Limit||Monthly $ Limit||Notes|
Editor’s Note: Help us with the table above in the comment section if you have experience with ACH capabilities.
How to Receive Legence Bank Rate
- Open a Kasasa Cash Checking account from Legence Bank with minimum deposit of $100.
- Meet the following each month to earn the APY rate:
- Make 12 or more debit card purchases
- Receive at least one automatic payment (ACH) or Bill Pay transaction
- Fund the account – Transfer funds electronically from an internal account here or an external account at another bank.
- Earn 3.05% APY for all balances up to $10,000
- Earn 0.25% APY for balances $10,000.01+
Why You Should Sign Up For This Account
- Maintain the opening deposit to start off earning 3.05% APY
- Receive high earnings without paying back in monthly fees
- Funding accounts is made easy via bank transfers, mobile deposit, wire transfer or check
- Manage your accounts at your leisure from your computer, tablet or mobile device
- All deposits are FDIC insured to the maximum amount allowed by the law
For those of you looking for a savings account with a high APY rate, look no further as Legence Bank’s Kasasa Cash Checking Account offers a 3.05% APY Rate. All you need is a minimum of $100 and you’ll start accruing interest at a high rate as soon as they post to your account.
The Kasasa Cash Checking Account comes with no fees and is based online so you can keep track of your money at anytime. If you’re known to save and want high earnings with a experienced company, check out Legence Bank’s Saving Account and sign up with them today. Feel free to share your experiences with this bank by commenting below. For more deals, you can check out our entire list of Best Rewards Checking Accounts.
American Express Personal Savings Account - You earn 1.90% interest rate along with no minimum deposits or monthly fees. Amex Personal Savings has been my favorite Hub account for the past 5 years. Using this account to Pull/Push your money is absolutely necessary when you have many accounts. Here's why:
*No dollar limitations for ACH transfers - When you find a top bank rate account, you don't want to be limited to just $5K or $10K transfers. Amex Savings will let you transfers as much as you want whether you are pulling or pushing money from and to an external bank account.
*1 to 2 business days ACH transfers speed - With top-notch user interface, you get your money to another external account or pull money from another bank account within a day or two.
*No loss of interest during transfers - On the day you initiate your transaction on the Personal Savings website, the funds will be reflected in your Current Balance and begin earning interest.
Some other features from American Express Personal Savings include Free Wire Transfers, 3 maximum linked accounts, and maximum 6 ACH withdrawals per month.
Savings account offers are frequently updated. Find the best nationwide Savings/Money Market rates here, and the best Savings account bonuses here. The Axos UFB High Yield Savings and CIT Bank Savings Builder accounts offer great rates available nationwide. The Discover Online Savings and Chase SavingsSM account have nice sign-up bonuses.
|Discover Bank Online Savings||2.00% APY + $200 Cash||Review|
|Simple||2.02% APY + $500 Cash||Review|
|Betterment Everyday Savings||2.39% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Savings Builder||2.30% APY||Review|
|UFB Direct High Yield Savings||2.25% APY||Review|
|Chase Freedom® Card - Earn a $150 Bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening. -Earn 5% cash back on up to $1,500 in combined purchases in bonus categories each quarter you activate.|
Apply Now---Chase Freedom Card Review
|Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express - Earn $150 statement credit after you spend $1,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 3 months. Earn 3% cash back at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $6,000 per year in purchases, then 1%).|
Learn More---Blue Cash Everyday Card from American Express
|Capital One® SavorOneSM Cash Rewards Credit Card - Earn $150 cash bonus |
after you spend $500 on purchases within the first 3 months. Earn unlimited 3% cash back on dining & entertainment, 2% at grocery stores and 1% on all other purchases.
Learn More---Capital One SavorOne Cash Rewards Review