For individuals that paid money in response to the Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson’s debt collection letters between Sept. 16, 2013 and April. 15, 2019, then you are eligible for a potential award from the Linebarger Debt Collection Class Action Lawsuit!
According to the lawsuit, Californian consumers of Linebarger Law Firm claim the firm to have improperly sent debt collection letters which concerned money that is owed to government entities, a violation of California law.
Linebarger’s denies all acts of allegations, however, they have agreed to settle the class-action lawsuit in order to avoid the further risk and cost of ongoing litigation. So if you are eligible, file a claim by March 02, 2021 to receive your potential award!
Table of Contents
Linebarger Debt Collection Class Action Lawsuit
- Linebarger Debt Collection’s Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: March 02, 2021
- Who’s Eligible: Individuals who paid money to Linebarger on a debt owed to a client of the law firm and Linebarger must have received a fee as a part of that payment
- Estimated Amount: Up to 23.32% of the debt paid
- Proof of Purchase: None
- Case Name & Number: Edmund Hoy, et al. v. John Clinnin, et al., Case No. 37-2017-00007840-CU-BT-NC, in the San Diego Superior Court, North County Division
How To File a Claim:
- Head over to the Linebarger law firm’s Claim Form.
- Look over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your information.
- Submit your claim by March 02, 2021 to receive your potential award!
For individuals that paid money in response to Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson debt collection letters, then you are eligible for a potential award from the Linebarger Class Action Lawsuit! According to the lawsuit, if you are eligible, file a claim by March 02, 2021 to receive your potential award! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements and our No Proof Required Class Action Lawsuits list.
(Click here to file a claim)