Available to residents nationwide, M.Y. Safra Bank is offering 2.01% APY when you open Direct Online Money Market account.
To earn this competitive rate, simply have an opening deposit of $5,000 then you must enroll in online banking and select eStatement. That’s all it takes and you’ll get to enjoy earning the 2.01% rate on balances up to $500,000.
M.Y. Safra Bank offers no monthly fees, multiple ways to fund your account (through bank transfers, mobile deposit, wire transfer or check), 24/7 online access and more! This new savings account offers a APY rate that is a whopping five times more than the average account, so take advantage and sign up today! See our Bank Bonuses from HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Table of Contents
M.Y. Safra Bank Account Info
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: Direct Online Money Market
- Interest Rate: 2.01% APY
- Minimum Balance: $5,000
- Maximum Balance: $500,000
- Availability: Nationwide (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Credit Inquiry: Hard pull or soft pull? Let us know
- Opening Deposit: $5,000
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Fee: There are no monthly fees.
- Additional Requirements: To obtain the advertised APY, you must be a US natural person and reside in New York State
- Early Termination Fee: None
- Insured: FDIC
ACH Capabilities & Limits
|ACH Type||Speed||Daily $ Limit||Monthly $ Limit||Notes|
How to Earn M.Y. Safra Bank Rates
- Open a Personal Savings account from M.Y. Safra Bank with an opening deposit of $5,000.
- Input your info – Provide your name, address, phone, email and social security number or Tax ID.
- Fund the account – Transfer funds electronically from an internal account here or an external account at another bank.
- Maintain a minimum balance of $5,000.00, enroll in online banking, and agree to electronic-only statements.
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
|$0 to $500,000||2.01% APY|
|$500,000 up to $1,000,000||1.75% APY|
Why You Should Sign Up For This Account
- Open a M.Y. Safra Bank account online in just minutes
- Interest is compounded monthly
- eStatements instead of waiting for paper statements in the mail
- Free online banking to efficiently make transfers and payments
- FDIC insures your funds so you can have peace of mind
Check out this offer from M.Y. Safra Bank. When you open a Direct Online Money Market account you can earn a 2.01% APY! This rate is great for balances between $5,000 and $500,000. The opening deposit automatically waives the monthly fee, leaving you less to worry about. Take advantage of the services they have to offer along with these savings. It takes just minutes online, so open an account today! Let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below.
This promotion is only available for a limited amount of time so sign up and earn a 2.01% APY Rate. Also, leave us a comment letting us know how this went for you! We love hearing back from you. Visit our table for the best bank rates now!
American Express Personal Savings Account - You earn 2.10% interest rate along with no minimum deposits or monthly fees. Amex Personal Savings has been my favorite Hub account for the past 5 years. Using this account to Pull/Push your money is absolutely necessary when you have many accounts. Here's why:
*No dollar limitations for ACH transfers - When you find a top bank rate account, you don't want to be limited to just $5K or $10K transfers. Amex Savings will let you transfers as much as you want whether you are pulling or pushing money from and to an external bank account.
*1 to 2 business days ACH transfers speed - With top-notch user interface, you get your money to another external account or pull money from another bank account within a day or two.
*No loss of interest during transfers - On the day you initiate your transaction on the Personal Savings website, the funds will be reflected in your Current Balance and begin earning interest.
Some other features from American Express Personal Savings include Free Wire Transfers, 3 maximum linked accounts, and maximum 6 ACH withdrawals per month.
Savings account offers are frequently updated. Find the best nationwide Savings/Money Market rates here, and the best Savings account bonuses here. The Axos UFB High Yield Savings and CIT Bank Savings Builder accounts offer great rates available nationwide. The Discover Online Savings and Chase SavingsSM account have nice sign-up bonuses.
|Discover Bank Online Savings||2.00% APY + $200 Cash||Review|
|Simple||2.02% APY + $500 Cash||Review|
|Betterment Everyday Savings||2.44% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Savings Builder||2.30% APY||Review|
|UFB Direct High Yield Savings||2.25% APY||Review|