Find out more about Malvern Bank Kasasa Cash Rewards Checking account here.
Available in selected states, Malvern Bank is offering up to 2.00% APY with their Kasasa Cash Checking Account on balances up to $25,000.
Table of Contents
About Malvern Bank Kasasa Cash Rewards Checking
Malvern Bank National Association is a community bank dedicated to fulfilling the financial needs of the people and businesses throughout southeastern Pennsylvania, southern New Jersey and the surrounding areas. Malvern Bank offers a complete range of products and services through its network of convenient Financial Centers.
Continue on to learn more about the Malvern Bank Kasasa Cash Rewards Checking Account below.
Malvern Bank Kasasa Cash Rewards Checking Rate
Residents of Delaware and Pennsylvania can an attractive rate on balances up to $25,000. Simply meet the $100 opening deposit and the other requirements, and you can earn a 2.00% APY.
- What you’ll get: 2.00% APY up to $25,000
- Eligible Accounts: Kasasa Cash Rewards Checking Account
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull or Soft Pull?
- Where it’s available: DE, FL, NJ, PA (Branch Locator)
- Opening Deposit: $100
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Monthly fee: None
How To Earn Up to 2.00% APY Rate
- Sign up to Malvern Bank and open an Kasasa Cash Checking account.
- Start earning their APY rate after completing the requirements each month:
- Have 12 debit transactions.
- Enroll in eStatements
- Have 1 ACH payment or transaction.
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
|$0 – 25,000.00||2.00%|
- Refunds on ATM withdrawal fees, nationwide
- Link to free Kasasa Saver to build savings automatically
- No minimum balance required to earn rewards
- Mobile Banking available
- STAR ATM or Visa Debit Cards available
Malvern Bank is offering a decent reward on their checking account for anyone that wants to join their bank. This APY includes having to have one direct deposit each month. Remember that if your balance is over $25,000, then you will not receive the full benefits of the rewards checking account.
Lastly, let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below.
For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Rewards Checking!
Check back often to see the latest info on Malvern Bank’s Kasasa Cash Rewards Checking Account.