Anyone in the US can sign up for a Marcus by Goldman Sachs Online Savings account and enjoy a high interest rate of 1.70% APY.
Continue reading below to learn everything you need to know about Marcus by Goldman Sachs.
Table of Contents
About Marcus by Goldman Sachs Savings
In December 2017, Goldman Sachs Bank USA re-branded to Marcus by Goldman Sachs. They are owned by the Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., which was established in 1869 and is headquartered in New York.
With such great saving rates you can earn big! This company is exclusively for their online lending business and now offer new and improved mobile experience with the new brand.
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
Marcus by Goldman Sachs Savings
To earn Marcus by Goldman Sachs competitive rate, simply click on the “Open Account” button for Marcus. Once at Marcus.com, you can start the online application.
- Account Type: Online Savings Account
- Availability: Nationwide, Online bank
- Interest Rate: 1.70% APY
- Minimum Balance: None
- Maximum Balance: $3M
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: None
- Monthly Fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: None listed
Editor’s Note: You can refer your friends and family to get an additional 1.00% Annual Percentage Yield (APY) on their Online Savings Accounts for 3 months. A customer can receive up to 5 Referral Bonuses per calendar year (which will get you 15 months of the increased rate).
Marcus by Goldman Sachs ACH Capabilities & Limits
|ACH Type||Speed||Daily $ Limit||Monthly $ Limit||Notes|
|Push||1-3 Business Days||$125K||No limit||Up to 4 external accounts can be linked.|
|Pull||3 Business Days||No limit||No limit|
There is currently no limit on the number of withdrawals/transfers that can be made.
Maximum outgoing transfer is $125k per transaction if done online (no limit if done by phone).
How to Earn Rate
- Open a new savings account
- Then on the offer page click “Open account” then fill in the required steps.
- You must be at least 18 years old, have a social security number, a legal US address, and a personal checking account in a US bank.
- Fund the account within 60 days – Make deposits or transfer funds electronically from an internal account here or an external account at another bank.
Why You Should Sign Up For This Account
- No minimum deposit to open
- No transaction fees
- Customer deposit limits apply
- Multiple ways to access your money
- Interest compounded daily, paid monthly
- Rate is variable and may change after the Account is opened
- Six withdrawal limit per statement cycle
- FDIC insurance up to the maximum allowed by law
Check out Marcus by Goldman Sachs Bank and open an Online Savings account with an amazing rate! The fact that you can earn a high rate on any balance makes this Savings Account all worthwhile. Let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below.
For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Bank Rates!
Check back often to see the latest info on Marcus by Goldman Sachs Online Savings Account.