When applying, you have the opportunity to earn 100,000 bonus Marriott Bonvoy points after you use your new Card to make $5,000 in purchases within the first 3 months. Offer ends 04/24/2019.
On top of the excellent bonus offer, you can earn 6x points at participating Marriott Bonvoy hotels, 4x points at U.S. restaurants, at U.S. gas stations, on wireless telephone services purchased directly from U.S. service providers and on U.S. purchases for shipping, and 2x points on all other eligible purchases.
This card does carry a $125 annual fee (See Rates & Fees) This fee is definitely subtle compared to the perks and benefits offered. For instance, you receive 1 Free Night Award every year after your card account anniversary benefits surely outweighs the annual fee.
Table of Contents
Marriott Bonvoy Business American Express Card Summary
With the Marriott Bonvoy BusinessTM American Express® Card:
• Limited Time Offer: Earn 100,000 bonus Marriott Bonvoy points after you use your new Card to make $5,000 in purchases within the first 3 months. Offer ends 04/24/2019.
• 6x points at participating Marriott Bonvoy hotels.
• 4x points at U.S. restaurants, at U.S. gas stations, on wireless telephone services purchased directly from U.S. service providers and on U.S. purchases for shipping. 2x points on all other eligible purchases.
• Receive 1 Free Night Award every year after your Card account anniversary. Plus, earn an additional Free Night Award after you spend $60K in purchases on your Card in a calendar year. Awards can be used for one night (redemption level at or under 35,000 Marriott Bonvoy points) at a participating hotel. Certain hotels have resort fees.
• Enjoy complimentary Marriott Bonvoy Silver Elite status with your Card. Plus, earn Gold Elite status after making $35,000 in eligible purchases on your Card in a calendar year.
• Terms apply.
• See Rates & Fees
Travel & Purchase Benefits
- Redeem for Free Nights – Earn free nights at over 6,700 participating Marriott Bonvoy hotels. Some hotels and resorts may have mandatory service charges.
- Marriott Bonvoy Air+Car Transfer Program – Redeem Marriott Bonvoy points for flights or car rentals with Air+Car, across hundreds of travel partners around the world. Transfer your points to over 40 airline frequent flyer programs, mostly at a ratio of three points to one mile.
- Complimentary Silver Elite Status – Enjoy complimentary Marriott Bonvoy Silver Elite status with your Card. Plus, spend $35,000 on eligible purchases on your Card in a calendar year and earn an upgrade to Marriott Bonvoy Gold Elite status through the end of the next calendar year.
- Free Night Award – Relax. This night is on us. Receive 1 Free Night Award every year after your Card account anniversary. Use your award for one night (redemption level at or under 35,000 Marriott Bonvoy points) at a participating hotel. Certain hotels have resort fees.
- Premium On-property Internet Access + Boingo Wi-Fi – Enjoy complimentary in-room, premium Internet access while staying at participating Marriott Bonvoy hotels, and free, unlimited Wi-Fi on up to four devices at more than 1,000,000 hotspots worldwide with the Boingo American Express Preferred Plan. Boingo enrollment required. Booking requirements apply for in-room Internet access.
- Elite Night Credit – Each calendar year, receive credit for 15 nights towards the next level of Marriott Bonvoy Elite status. Limit one 15 Elite Night Credit per Marriott Bonvoy member. Benefit is not exclusive to Cards offered by American Express. Terms apply.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees (See Rates & Fees)- Marriott Bonvoy Card Members enjoy international travel without foreign transaction fees from American Express when using their Card on purchases abroad.
Additional Card Member Benefits
- Shop with less worry. Terms of the original manufacturer’s warranty can be extended up to two additional years*. Applies to warranties of 5 years or less that are eligible in the U.S. Please read important exclusions and restrictions.
- *For residents of Indiana, Guam, Puerto Rico, and Northern Mariana Islands, your coverage will match the original warranty period for warranties of less than one (1) year or provide one (1) additional year if the warranty is between one (1) and five (5) years.
- Use your Card for eligible purchases. Then, get protected from accidental damage or theft for up to 120 days* from purchase. Please read important exclusions and restrictions.
- *For residents of New York, Indiana, Guam, Puerto Rico, and Northern Mariana Islands coverage duration is 90 days.
- Amex Offers is a simple and easy way to make your life more rewarding. With offers for shopping, dining, travel, and more, there’s something for everyone. Adding offers to your Card is quick, easy, and best of all, incredibly rewarding.
If you travel frequently for business at Marriott Bonvoy hotels, you can surely benefit using the Marriott Bonvoy BusinessTM American Express® Card. The points back rewards are phenomenal.
Now, during your business trips, there are times where you may run into unforeseen events. That’s why with this card you’ll have all the travel and purchase protection perks offered!
Talk about a fantastic card! If you frequently stay at Marriott Bonvoy hotels and spend heavily on travel, this card is definitely for you! For more credit card offers, see our list of the Best Credit Card Promotions!
|Chase Ink Business PreferredSM Card||80,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Sapphire ReserveSM Card||50,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Ink Business UnlimitedSM Credit Card||$500 Cash||Review|
|Chase Ink Business CashSM Card||$500 Cash||Review|
|Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase Freedom®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Chase Freedom Unlimited®||3% Cash Back||Review|
|UnitedSM Explorer Business Card||50,000 Miles||Review|
|Barclaycard Arrival Plus® World Elite Mastercard®||70,000 Miles||Review|
While American Express is an advertising partner of HustlerMoneyBlog, the opinions and beliefs in this article are those of the author alone, who makes every effort to ensure the accuracy of the information.
Disclaimers: This content is not provided or commissioned by American Express. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone, not those of American Express, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by American Express. This site may be compensated through American Express Affiliate Program.