Find the latest Money One Federal Credit Union IRA Rates, CD Rates, Offers, and Promotions here.
Money One Federal Credit Union can offer a wide array of products, services, and now a IRA rate of 3.60% APY for 3 years.
Table of Contents
About Money One Federal Credit Union
Money One Federal Credit Union is headquartered in Largo, Maryland. It was established in 1951 and has grown to 12,522 members at 2 locations. Being a relatively small credit union, see if you meet the membership requirements below.
|Eligibility: Membership in Money One Federal Credit Union is open to the following: (1) those who live in any of the following Prince George’s County, Maryland, Zip Codes: (2) through joining Gifts for Easter Seals (must bring a completed donation form to one of the Credit Union’s offices); (3) employees or members of over 100 area Select Employer Groups. See current membership details|
They have a wide array of products to meet your individual needs and are proud to be a financial institution that can serve all your financial needs, and care about how those needs are met.
This is ideal for accounts like Certificate of Deposits or IRAs, which require very little maintenance. The rates are worth a look, but always compare them with the nation’s best using our guides: CD Rates | Savings Rates.
*While Money One Federal Credit Union has decent rates, their product line can still be considered limited. I recommend you take a look at Discover Bank Promotions here
|DISCOVER CD TERM||RATE||LINK|
|12-Month Term||2.40% APY||Apply Now|
|24-Month Term||2.45% APY||Apply Now|
|36-Month Term||2.45% APY||Apply Now|
|48-Month Term||2.45% APY||Apply Now|
|84-Month Term||2.60% APY||Apply Now|
Money One Federal Credit Union CD Rates
An IRA is a tax-deferred retirement account for an individual that permits individuals to set aside money each year. Usually the longer of a term, the higher APY rate you make.
With a low minimum deposit of $500, you can invest in a State Department FCU IRA account to maximize your earnings. If you’re interested in making a higher rate than a traditional savings account, make sure to check out our CD rates below.
- Minimum deposit: None
- Maximum deposit: $250k
- Early withdrawal penalty: There is a 180-day dividend penalty for early withdrawal which could reduce your principal investment.
|Term||APY Rate||Minimum Deposit|
- No minimum balance requirement
- Competitive rates on all CD terms
- Free online and mobile banking
- Insured by the NCUA up to the maximum allowed by law
With a unique selection of CD lengths to choose from, you can be sure to find an account that best fits all your banking needs. Take advantage of a no minimum balance requirement to earn the high APY of 3.60% 36-month IRA.
This is a great opportunity to invest in a high-interest IRA from Money One Federal Credit Union. However, you may want to compare them with our best CD Rates:
- 6-Month CD Rates
- 9-Month CD Rates
- 12-Month CD Rates
- 18-Month CD Rates
- 24-Month CD Rates
- 36-Month CD Rates
- 48-Month CD Rates
- 60-Month CD Rates
Check back often for the latest Money One Federal Credit Union CD rates!
Disclaimer: Rates / APY terms above are current as of the date indicated. These quotes are from banks, credit unions and thrifts. Bank, thrift and credit union deposits are insured by the FDIC or NCUA. Contact the bank for the terms and conditions that may apply to you. Rates are subject to change without notice and may not be the same at all branches.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. Some big value offers available for their Checking accounts, with some requiring hefty deposits to qualify. They also have an online Savings account offering a very competitive rate.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Business Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Simple High-Yield Checking||$500 Cash||Review|
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$750 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|You InvestSM by J.P. Morgan||$625 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$200 Cash||Review|
|Discover Cashback Debit Account||$360 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$500 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|