Available nationwide, MyBankingDirect offers a High Yield Savings Account with 2.20% APY for all balances.
Table of Contents
About MyBankingDirect High Yield Savings Review
My Banking Direct was created by NYCB in order to offer higher annual percentage yields on Savings Accounts, Money Market and Certificate of Deposit (CD) accounts. By avoiding overhead costs created by branches, the bank can offer higher yields through its online platform.
With such great High Yield Savings rates you can earn big! It provides members with an opportunity to take advantage of high-yield savings products.
I’ll review MyBankingDirect High Yield Savings below.
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
|$1.00 — $9,999.99||2.20% APY|
|$10,000.00 — $49,999.99||2.20% APY|
MyBankingDirect High Yield Savings Rate
- Account Type: High Yield Savings Account
- Availability: Nationwide, online bank
- Minimum Balance: $1
- Maximum Balance: None
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: $500
- Monthly Fees: None
- Early Termination Fee: $30 if closed within 6 months of opening
An ATM card will be issued upon request. While the opening deposit must be made through an ACH transfer, additional deposits can also be made using the ATM card. Withdrawals can be made using the ATM card or through ACH transfer.
MyBankingDirect ACH Capabilities and Limits
|ACH Type||Speed||Daily $ Limit||Monthly $ Limit||Notes|
How to Earn MyBankingDirect Rate
- Click here and apply for an High Yield Savings Account
- Input your info – Provide your name, address, phone, email and social security number or Tax ID
- Fund the account – Transfer funds electronically from an internal account here or an external account at another bank
- The minimum opening deposit is $500.
Why You Should Sign Up For This Account
- NYCB Mobile with mobile deposit
- View e-Statements and e-Documents
- Save more by setting up reoccurring deposits
- NO monthly or maintenance fees.
- Interest earned on daily balances of $1 or more.
- Interest is credited monthly.
Check out this offer from MyBankingDirect and open an High Yield Savings Account to earn the high rate today!
For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Bank Rates!
Check back often to see the latest info on MyBankingDirect High Yield Savings Account.