Here you will find a guide on ways to pay your Gap credit card payment whether it be online, mail, in-store, or by phone.
If you shop at Gap often, it might be a good idea to get a Gap Credit Card. There are various benefits you can receive, such as earning rewards towards future purchases, getting 500 pints welcome bonus, receiving a $5 reward to use towards future purchases, and other exclusive offers and promotions.
However, if you want to use one, you have to know how to pay your Gap credit card bill on time. Continue reading to find out the different ways you can make a credit card payment with Gap.
Table of Contents
How to Make a Gap Payment Online
The great thing about online payments is that they can be made at any time and from anywhere, even when its a weekend or holiday. First, you will need to register for online account access. Be sure to have the following:
- Your credit card account number
- Your ZIP/postal code
- Your Social Security number, social insurance number or an alternate identification number
Then, create a username and password, and link your account to your email address and mobile phone number.
In order to make a Gap credit card payment online, you will need your checking account number and bank routing number. From there follow these steps to pay your bill online:
- Use your Gap credit card login information to access your Gap online account at the Gap website. To create a Gap login, click “Register” on the login page. You’ll need to provide your credit card number, ZIP code, email address, Social Security number and date of birth.
- Click on the “Pay Your Bill” option once you are logged in to pay online. You’ll need to enter your bank name, checking account number and bank routing number.
- Select the amount you want to pay. You can make the minimum payment due, or pay the balance from your previous statement, your current balance or any amount up to your current balance.
- Allow up to a week to process your first online payment. For subsequent online payments, allow up to 72 hours for payments to post.
How to Make a Gap Payment by Mail
Another method of payment is paying by mail. This form does typically take longer to be received, so you must be sure to send it early. Send a check for at least the minimum payment to the following address:
P.O. Box 530942
Atlanta, GA 30353-0942
How to Make a Gap Payment by Phone
If you need to make a payment immediately, you can call customer care at 800-887-1198. You will be connected to an automated system. Be sure to have your credit card account number or Social Security number on hand, and follow the prompts to pay.
Late Fees for Gap Credit Cards
Your due date for your Gap Credit Card is at least 26 days after the end of each billing cycle. Your payment due date cannot be changed and you will not be charged interest on purchases if you pay your entire balance by the due date each month.
In order to avoid late fees, be sure to pay the minimum amount due on or before the due date. The fees can go to $27 if it is missed or late with no previous offences. However, if you have had missed or late payments before, then the fees could go up to $37.
The Gap Credit Card is perfect for anyone who shops there frequently. You can earn so many great perks, but you must know how to pay it. There are so many ways you can do that, such as paying online, by mail, and by phone!