The Platinum Card® from American Express Exclusively for Morgan Stanley provides you frequent travelers with rewards and benefits by simply using the card. Right now, you can get 60,000 Membership Rewards bonus points after you spend $5,000 in first 3 months of card membership.
In addition to that amazing bonus you also get up to $200 Uber savings annually with this card. All this plus more can be yours with a fitting annual fee of $550. If you are a part of Morgan Stanley, take advantage of this great travel card today!
|Chase Freedom® Card - Earn a $150 Bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening. -Earn 5% cash back on up to $1,500 in combined purchases in bonus categories each quarter you activate.|
Apply Now---Chase Freedom Card Review
|Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express - Earn $150 statement credit after you spend $1,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 3 months. Earn 3% cash back at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $6,000 per year in purchases, then 1%).|
Learn More---Blue Cash Everyday Card from American Express
|Capital One® SavorOneSM Cash Rewards Credit Card - Earn $150 cash bonus |
after you spend $500 on purchases within the first 3 months. Earn unlimited 3% cash back on dining & entertainment, 2% at grocery stores and 1% on all other purchases.
Learn More---Capital One SavorOne Cash Rewards Review
Table of Contents
Platinum Card from American Express Summary
- Earn 60,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $5,000 in purchases on the Card in the first 3 months of Card Membership.
- Earn 5X points on flights booked directly with airlines or with American Express Travel
- Earn 5X points on prepaid hotels booked on amextravel.com
- Earn 1X Membership Rewards points on all eligible purchases.
- Earn an Anniversary Spend Award of $500 from Morgan Stanley after you spend $100,000 in purchases on your Card each year by your anniversary dat
- No foreign transaction fees
- $550 annual fee
Platinum Card from American Express Benefits
- 5X Air: Remember that you can earn 5X points if you book flights directly with airlines or with American Express Travel.
- Invest with Rewards: As a Morgan Stanley Card Member, you can use Membership Rewards points for deposits by Morgan Stanley to your qualifying brokerage account.
- 1,000 Global Lounge Collection: Enjoy complimentary access to over 1,000 airport lounges if you arrive too early or if that layover was extended with additional delays. You’ll never have to be stressed and without a place to rest. You can access lounges in over 120 countries and you get access into The Centurion® lounge network, the International American Express lounges, Delta Sky Clubs®, and Airspace Lounges. In addition to the amazing lounge accees you also get enrolled in Priority Pass™ Select!
- $200 Airline Fee Credit: Have you ever went on a trip and on your return trip you packed too much and have to check in your bag? Well with the Platinum Amex you can rest assured that checking in a bag isn’t going to cost you an arm and a leg. They will provide you $200 airline fee credit every year. So any purchases with a qualifying airline will be eligible for you to receive statement credit for that amount. So relax, don’t pull around your luggage and buy an in-flight meal on American Express.
- $200 Uber Savings Annually: Great news for those that are always traveling, if you have your American Express Platinum card linked with your uber account you will earn up to $200 uber savings each year! If you wanted to partake in ride-sharing but haven’t because of the fees well this card is your answer to take advantage of Uber each and every year.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre-Check: Traveling has been harder and harder but with TSA Pre-check and Global Entry you can bypass crazy lines during busy airport times. Wait, you don’t have one? Well don’t fret, with this car, start and application to apply for one and pay with this card as they will give you statement credit in the amount of your application cost. How great is that? You get the privilege to not take off your shoes and you don’t have to take out your liquids in security lines. That’ll save you time if you’re running late!
- $75 The Hotel Collection: If you book your travel stay with American Express Travel and stay there at least a minimum of 2 consecutive nights, you’ll receive a room upgrade, if it’s available. You also get $75 hotel credit at the place to spend on qualifying dining, spa and resort activities. Definitely great if you didn’t quite get a good dinner at the airport or if you’re exhausted from work meetings to just grab dinner in your room or head down to the spa for some relaxation.
|Best Credit Card Categories|
|0% APR||Airline Rewards||Balance Transfer|
|Cash Back||Hotel Rewards||Military|
|No Annual Fee||No Foreign Transaction Fee||Premium|
|Small Business||Student||Travel Rewards|
At initial glance, the $550 annual fee does seem big. However, the cost is definitely justified by all the benefits you’ll receive. The offer exclusively for Morgan Stanley are somewhat endless but the big treat is the 60,000 Membership Rewards bonus points after you spend $5,000 in first 3 months of card membership.
There are tons of other perks such as purchase and return protection, extended purchase warranty, travel/bag/car insurance, and access to the Platinum concierge service. So if you’re on the market for a new credit card, the Platinum Card® from American Express could be the one for you.
|Chase Ink Business PreferredSM Card||80,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Ink Business UnlimitedSM Credit Card||$500 Cash||Review|
|Chase Ink Business CashSM Card||$500 Cash||Review|
|Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card||$200 Cash||Review|
|Wells Fargo Propel American Express® Card||30K Points||Review|
|Chase Freedom®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Chase Freedom Unlimited®||3% Cash Back||Review|
|UnitedSM Explorer Business Card||50,000 Miles||Review|
|ABOC Platinum Rewards Mastercard®||$150 Cash||Review|
The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone.
|Chase Total Business Checking®: Earn $200 bonus when you open a new Chase Total Business Checking® account and deposit $1,000 or more in new money within 20 business days & maintain that balance for 60 days, and complete 5 qualifying transactions within 60 days. Chase offers financial products and services that let you bank when and how you want. Get Coupon---Chase Business Checking Review|
|Huntington Unlimited Plus Business Checking: Earn $500 bonus when you open a Huntington Unlimited Plus Business Checking account and make total deposits of at least $20,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $500 bonus will be deposited into your account after all requirements are met and your account is open for 90 days. This account is for larger businesses with high monthly transaction volume.
Apply Now---Huntington Unlimited Plus Business Checking Review
|Huntington Unlimited Business Checking: Earn $400 bonus when you open a Huntington Unlimited Business Checking account and make total deposits of at least $5,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $400 bonus will be deposited into your account after all requirements are met and your account is open for 90 days. This account is for businesses with higher checking activity and greater cash flow needs.
Apply Now---Huntington Unlimited Business Checking Review
|Huntington Business Checking 100: Earn $200 bonus when you open a Huntington Business 100 Checking account and make total deposits of at least $2,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $200 bonus will be deposited into your account after all requirements are met and your account is open for 90 days. This account is ideal for start-ups and small businesses with lower balances and checking activity.
Apply Now---Huntington Business Checking 100 Review