For residents of FL, NJ, NY, find the latest Popular Community Bank promotions & bonuses with offers ranging from $200, $600, & $1,000.
View our list of other investment bonuses & offers.
Table of Contents
About Popular Community Bank Promotions
Proudly serving their customers for over 120 years, Popular Community Bank is redefining banking so that you can bank smarter, happier, and more connected than ever before. Furthermore, they want their customers to have access to unrivaled customer service with innovative technology.
I’ll review Firstrade Promotions below.
Popular Community Bank Up To $1,000 Cash Bonus
Open and fund a Popular Community Bank brokerage or retirement account by July 15, 2020 and get up to $1,000 in Cash Rewards.
- Account Type: Brokerage accounts, Mutual fund brokerage accounts, Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs), Separately Managed Accounts (SMAs)
- Availability: FL, NJ, NY (Bank Locator)
- Online Trades: Unknown
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- Monthly Fee: None
- Bonus Requirements: Fund the applicable amount
(Expires July 15, 2020)
|Additionally, you may want to compare this offer to Ally Invest (Up to $3,000 Bonus Cash), J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing (Up to $625 Cash), Axos Self Directed Trading ($150 Cash), TradeStation ($150 Cash), and WeBull (12 Free Stocks).|
Earn the Up to$1,000 Brokerage Bonus
- In order to earn the bonus, book an appointment with an investment professional
- Determine a Bonus tier and account funding that you would like:
- $200 Bonus: Must be funded with $50,000 – 99,999 or more.
- $600 Bonus: Must be funded with $200,000 – 499,999 or more.
- $1,000 Bonus: Must be funded with $500,000 or more.
- Deposit qualifying assets and maintain balance for at least 90 days from the date you qualify.
- Expert advice
- Unbiased Feedback
- Personalized Service
- Offer effective as of July 15, 2020. To qualify, customers must transfer existing assets to, open and/or fund an Eligible Account (as set forth below) with a minimum of $50,000 or more in cash and/or securities from a non-Popular Bank account or investment account from another institution. Qualifying new assets exclude existing deposits, funds or securities currently held by the customer at Infinex Investments or Popular Bank. Eligible assets must be maintained for at least ninety (90) calendar days from the date the customer qualifies. (Losses due to trading or market fluctuations will not be taken into consideration.)
- Cash reward amounts will be determined by the following tiers:
- For the customer to receive the total cash reward of $200, qualifying new assets ranging from $50,000 to $199,999 must be added to a new or existing (and eligible) Popular Investments account. Customer must maintain the investment balance of qualifying new assets for the above-mentioned 90-day period.
- For the customer to receive the total cash reward of $600, qualifying new assets ranging from $200,000 to $499,999 must be added to a new or existing (and eligible) Popular Investments account. Customer must maintain the investment balance of qualifying new assets for the above-mentioned 90-day period.
- For the customer to receive the total cash reward of $1,000, qualifying new assets of $500,000 or more must be added to a new or existing (and eligible) Popular Investments account. Customer must maintain the investment balance of at least $500,000 for the above-mentioned 90-day period.
- On the 90th day from the date a customer qualifies, Eligible Accounts will be reviewed to determine the total qualifying deposit, and corresponding cash rewards will be issued within 10 business days of review.
- Cash rewards will be issued in one of two ways: 1) For Popular Bank account holders, the cash reward will be credited to the Popular Bank checking or money market account (MMA) of their choosing within 10 business days of review; 2) For customers without a Popular Bank account, a physical check will be mailed to the customer’s address of record within two (2) weeks after the 90-day review. As a current Popular Bank account holder, should you opt to have the cash reward credited to a Popular Bank account, the account must be open and in good standing to receive the cash reward.
- Eligible Accounts: Brokerage accounts, Mutual fund brokerage accounts, Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs), Separately Managed Accounts (SMAs)
- Ineligible Accounts and Assets: Commercial or institutional accounts, Self-directed accounts, Life insurance, Annuities, Non-publicly traded funds or securities, Commodities or alternative investments*
Popular Community Bank is great bank to have a brokerage account. Whether you are joining, or referring a friend to join, there are plenty of opportunities to maximize on bonuses.
Furthermore, if you want to check up on the internet’s most complete list of Brokerage Promotions, keep coming back to HMB for more!
Additionally, be sure to bookmark this page and check back often for Popular Community Bank promotions, bonuses, and offers.