The Regions Bank Prestige Visa® Signature Credit Card is a straightforward cash rewards card that will allow you to earn reward points on your qualifying purchases. The card welcomes you with a $100 cash reward option when your net qualifying purchases made within 90 days of account opening total $500 or more. Plus, you will earn 1X points for every dollar spent on all qualifying purchases made during and after the introductory period. Use these points to redeem your points for cash, travel, merchandise and more. All these benefits and bonuses come at no annual fee! This offer is only available in select states so if you qualify, take advantage of it today. Feel free to read more about the Regions Bank Prestige Visa® Signature Credit Card below!
With the Chase Freedom Unlimited® Card:
• New Offer! Double Cash Back: Earn 3% cash back on all purchases in your first year up to $20,000 spent. After that earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on all purchases.
• 0% Intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable APR of 17.24-25.99%. Balance transfer fee is 3% of the amount transferred, $5 minimum
• No minimum to redeem for cash back
• Cash Back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open
• Free credit score, updated weekly with Credit JourneySM
• No annual fee
Table of Contents
Regions Bank Prestige Visa Signature Credit Card
- Earn $100 cash when your net qualifying purchases made in the first 90 days total $500 or more
- Earn 1X points for every dollar spent on all qualifying purchases
- Visa Purchase & Travel Benefits
- Points redeemable for 1% cash, travel, or merchandise
- 0% introductory Annual Percentage Rate (APR) for 12 months on purchases that post in the same period
- No foreign transaction fee
- No Annual Fee
Why You Should Apply For This Card
- Visa Signature Concierge Service: Visa Signature® Concierge is a complimentary Visa benefit that’s available 24 hours a day to help you find tickets to sports and entertainment events or assist with restaurant reservations. The purchase of goods or services from a merchant in connection with Visa Concierge, including any reservation or booking completed by Visa, is solely between you and the respective merchant, and Visa is not a party to the purchase. Goods or services Visa attempts to purchase on your behalf at your request are subject to availability. You are responsible for payment of any and all charges associated with any Service.
- Zero Liability Policy: With Visa’s Zero Liability Policy, you’re not responsible for unauthorized transactions on your credit card, including online purchases. If charges for such transactions occur, we’ll credit your account up to the amount of the loss, often the day after you’ve reported it, and promptly replace your compromised card. This policy does not apply if you have been grossly negligent in handling your credit card account.
- Visa Signature Benefits: Enjoy added convenience of Warranty Manager Service, Purchase Security, Roadside Dispatch, Travel & Emergency Assistance Services, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Visa Signature Perks, Concierge Services
|Best Credit Card Categories|
|0% APR||Airline Rewards||Balance Transfer|
|Cash Back||Hotel Rewards||Military|
|No Annual Fee||No Foreign Transaction Fee||Premium|
|Small Business||Student||Travel Rewards|
If you already have a Regions Bank checking account, consider signing up for the Regions Bank Prestige Visa® Signature Credit Card. It gives cardholders the opportunity to earn 1X points for every dollar spent on all qualifying purchases. Don’t forget the $100 cash reward after you spend $500 in first 90 days! Start earning a small percentage of cash every time you use your credit card to buy something. Keep in mind that this offer is only available in select states. For more information about what Regions Bank has to offer, check out our latest list of the best credit card bonuses!
The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone.