Check out the latest Sandia Laboratory Federal Credit Union CD rates, offers, and promotions below.
Available in New Mexico, Sandia Laboratory is currently offering an attractive 1.45% APY 24-Month CD.
Table of Contents
About Sandia Laboratory Federal Credit Union
Sandia Laboratory Federal Credit Union serves the high-tech and professional communities in Albuquerque, NM and Livermore, CA. Additionally, as a not-for-profit, member-owned financial cooperative that exists solely to serve its members, SLFCU can usually offer better rates on almost everything from car loans to credit cards.
|Eligibility: Membership is open to current and retired employees of partner companies, and their family and household members. See more about who can join here.|
Furthermore, Sandia Laboratory Federal Credit Union offers a vast array of products including CD options for all of your specific financial needs. From checking and savings account to loans and CDs, you are bound to find one that works for you.
This is ideal for accounts like Certificate of Deposits, which require very little maintenance. The rates are worth a look, but always compare them with the nation’s best using our guides: CD Rates | Savings Rates.
*While Sandia Laboratory Federal Credit Union does have competitive rates with their launch, I recommend taking a look at Discover Bank Promotions here to find other great rates.
|Discover Bank||Up to 3.20% APY||Review|
|Quontic Bank||Up to 2.20% APY||Review|
|Sallie Mae||2.70% APY 14-Month No-Penalty CD||Review|
|Sallie Mae||2.50% APY 10-Month No-Penalty CD||Review|
|CIT Bank||2.00% APY 11-Month No-Penalty CD||Review|
|CIT Bank||2.10% APY 13-Month CD||Review|
Sandia Laboratory Federal Credit Union CD Rates
CDs are a certificate issued by a bank to a person depositing money for a specified length of time. Usually the longer of a term, the higher APY rate you make.
Compare their offering now to find the solutions that fit best with your savings goals. Furthermore, if you’re interested in making a higher rate than a traditional savings account then make sure to check out below CD rates.
- Minimum deposit: $200,000
- Maximum deposit: None
- Early withdrawal penalty: According to CSR, the Early Withdrawal Penalty for any CD with a term length between 12 and 48 months is 180 days interest on the amount being withdrawn, with partial withdrawals allowed.
|Term||Minimum Deposit $1,000||Minimum Deposit $50,000||Minimum Deposit $100,000||Minimum Deposit $200,000|
|Term||APY Rate||Minimum Deposit|
Sandia Laboratory Federal Credit Union CD Features
- Online & Mobile Banking
- Competitive rates on all CD terms
- Insured by the NCUA up to the maximum allowed by law
The minimum balance for this CD rate is rather high at $200,000. However, if you are able to meet it, I recommend checking it out at Sandia Laboratory Federal Credit Union. Additionally, you rest assured knowing that your savings are federally insured by the NCUA.
This is a great opportunity to invest in a high-interest CD from Sandia Laboratory Federal Credit Union. However, you may want to compare them with our best CD Rates:
- Best 6-Month CD Rates
- Best 9-Month CD Rates
- Best 12-Month CD Rates
- Best 18-Month CD Rates
- Best 24-Month CD Rates
- Best 36-Month CD Rates
- Best 48-Month CD Rates
- Best 60-Month CD Rates
You might even find yourself earning more than a regular savings account. Additionally, be sure to apply as soon as you can to start your new account experience. Check back often for the latest Sandia Laboratory Federal Credit Union CD rates!
Disclaimer: Rates / APY terms above are current as of the date indicated. These quotes are from banks, credit unions and thrifts. Bank, thrift and credit union deposits are insured by the FDIC or NCUA. Contact the bank for the terms and conditions that may apply to you. Rates are subject to change without notice and may not be the same at all branches.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.