The Schwab Investor Card® from American Express is back with an appealing sign-up bonus. It’s best suited for those who are looking for cash bonuses and already have a Schwab account as it offer you a bonus of $100 statement credit bonus after making $1,000 in purchases in the first 90 days of your account opening. There is no annual fee, unlimited 1.5% cash back, and 0% introductory APR on purchases and balance transfers for 6 months. If you would like to get some more information over the Schwab Investor Card, continue reading about it below!
With the Chase Freedom Unlimited® Card:
• New Offer! Double Cash Back: Earn 3% cash back on all purchases in your first year up to $20,000 spent. After that earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on all purchases.
• 0% Intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable APR of 17.24-25.99%. Balance transfer fee is 3% of the amount transferred, $5 minimum
• No minimum to redeem for cash back
• Cash Back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open
• Free credit score, updated weekly with Credit JourneySM
• No annual fee
Table of Contents
Schwab Investor Card from Amex Summary:
- Earn $100 statement credit bonus after making $1,000 in net purchases in the first 90 days of your account opening
- Earn an unlimited 1.5% cash back automatically deposited into your eligible Schwab account for purchases made with your card
- No annual fee
Schwab Investor Card from Amex Best Features:
- Cash Back on Everyday Purchases. Earn an unlimited 1.5% cash back automatically deposited into your eligible Schwab account for purchases made with your Card.
- 24/7 Dining & Events Assistant. Your resource to help secure dining and event reservations.
- Shop and Travel With More Confidence. Enjoy a wide selection of benefits. Whether traveling or staying around town your Card can help protect you with Purchase Protection, Car Rental Loss and Damage Insurance, Return Protection‡, and Extended Warranty. Plus, as a Card Member, world-class Customer Service is available to you 24/7.
|Best Credit Card Categories|
|0% APR||Airline Rewards||Balance Transfer|
|Cash Back||Hotel Rewards||Military|
|No Annual Fee||No Foreign Transaction Fee||Premium|
|Small Business||Student||Travel Rewards|
If you are currently have a Schwab account and looking for a credit card with no annual fee, consider signing up for the Schwab Investor Card® from American Express. This is the decent credit card if you are interest in sign up bonuses and the cash back aspect. There is a $100 statement credit bonus after making $1,000 in net purchases in the first 90 days of your account opening as well as unlimited 1.5% cash back! For more credit cards, see our latest list of the best credit card bonuses!
|Chase Ink Business PreferredSM Card||80,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Ink Business UnlimitedSM Credit Card||$500 Cash||Review|
|Chase Ink Business CashSM Card||$500 Cash||Review|
|Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card||$200 Cash||Review|
|Wells Fargo Propel American Express® Card||30K Points||Review|
|Chase Freedom®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Chase Freedom Unlimited®||3% Cash Back||Review|
|UnitedSM Explorer Business Card||50,000 Miles||Review|
|ABOC Platinum Rewards Mastercard®||$150 Cash||Review|
The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone.
With the Chase Ink Business CashSM Card:
• Earn $500 bonus cash back after you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening
• Earn 5% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at office supply stores and on internet, cable and phone services each account anniversary year
• Earn 2% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at gas stations and restaurants each account anniversary year
• Earn 1% cash back on all other card purchases with no limit to the amount you can earn
• 0% introductory APR for 12 months on purchases
• Employee cards at no additional cost
• No Annual Fee