Available for residents of Maryland, SECU Money Manager Market is offering a generous 2.05% APY rate. Keep reading to learn more about the account and rate.
Table of Contents
About SECU Money Manager Market
SECU began operations in October 1951 in downtown Baltimore. SECU now has branches throughout Maryland, and they’re leveraging technology to bring members enhanced conveniences through Online Banking, Mobile Banking, and Mobile Deposit. Additionally, their vision remains to make a positive contribution to the financial well-being of those they serve.
|Eligibility: Eligibility is based on your affiliation (current or past) with a Maryland employer, agency or organization (such as a state university or labor union), or by being related to someone who is membership-eligible. See more information about membership eligibility here.|
I’ll review SECU Money Manager Market below.
SECU Money Manager Market 2.05% Rate
- Account Type: Money Manager Market
- Interest Rate: 2.05% APY
- Minimum Balance: $10,000
- Maximum Balance: $5,000,000
- Availability: MD (Branch Locator)
- Credit Inquiry: Soft pull or Hard Pull? Let us know
- Opening Deposit: $10,000
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Monthly Fee: No monthly service fees
- Early Termination Fee: None listed, check with CSR
SECU ACH Capabilities & Limits
|ACH Type||Speed||Daily $ Limit||Monthly $ Limit||Notes|
Editor’s Note: Help us with the table above in the comment section if you have experience with SECU’s ACH capabilities.
How to Earn SECU Rate
- Open a new Money Manager account between 2/3/20 and 3/31/20
- Must have a minimum $10,000 deposit
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
|$10,000 – $5,000,000||2.05% APY|
Why You Should Sign Up For This Account
- Earn 2.05% APY intro rate for 6 months
- Deposit, transfer, and withdraw funds anytime without penalty
- Minimum $10,000 deposit to qualify for 2.05% APY intro rate
- Watch your savings grow faster
If you are able to meet the minimum opening deposit, be sure to check out the Money Manager Market Account from SECU to earn a competitive rate of 2.05% APY. However, this promotion is only available for a limited time so take advantage of it while you can.
For more bank offers, see the complete list of Best Bank Rates!
Check back often to see the latest info on SECU Money Manager Market Account.