For residents of California, New York and Washington, SkyOne Federal Credit Union is offering up to a $150 bonus when you open a new checking account with them by August 31, 2017. You will receive $100 when you set up direct deposit of $1,000 or more and have two consecutive deposits in the first 90 days, then $25 with Online Bill Pay when you pay three bills within the first 90 days. You’ll additionally earn $25 with your Debit Card when you use your new EMV Chip Debit Card to make 10 or more purchases in the first 90 days. Accounts come with free iSky Mobile Banking app, Apple PayTM for your SkyOne debit card, Early Arrival Payroll Service with Direct Deposit, Online Bill Pay and eBills, eStatements and more so check it out!
Editor’s Note: Membership to SkyOne Federal Credit Union is available for those who work directly in the administration, regulation, or security of airlines, airports, or air transportation, Airline employees and more. See this full membership list for more info.
Credit goes to Dria for letting us know about this bank referral through our Rewards Program. Let us know if you find a new bank bonus and get paid!
|Chase SapphireSM Checking: Enjoy $1,000 bonus when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible personal checking, savings and/or investment accounts, (excludes any J.P. Morgan retirement accounts and CDs) and maintain that balance for 90 days. Apply Now---Chase Sapphire Checking Review|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB1119 by 12/02/2019 along with high interest rate of 1.80% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K by 12/16/2019 to earn the $200 Bonus. No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details. Apply Now---Discover Savings Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM: Earn $200 bonus when you open a new Chase Total Checking® account and set up direct deposit. Additionally you can earn a $150 bonus when you open a new Chase SavingsSM account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 20 business days & maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days. Apply Now---Chase Checking & Savings Review|
|BBVA Free Checking: Earn up to a $250 Bonus. Earn $200 bonus by opening an Online Checking account and receiving a qualifying direct deposit of $500. Increase your bonus to $250 by adding a BBVA Online Savings account and having a savings balance of at least $300.
Apply Now---BBVA Free Checking Review
Table of Contents
SkyOne FCU $150 Bonus Info:
- Sign Up Today
- SkyOne Federal Credit Union Promotion PDF Printout
- Account Type: Totally Free Checking Account or Premier Checking Account
- Availability: WA, CA, NY (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 8/31/2017
- Credit Inquiry: Soft or Hard Pull? Let us know.
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: $20
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: $0 – $4.95, see below how to avoid
- Additional Requirements: In order to join SkyOne Federal Credit Union you must open a Regular Savings Account with a minimum of $5 deposit
- Household Limit: None listed
- Closing Account Fee: None
How To Earn SkyOne FCU Bonus:
- Open a Totally Free or Premier checking account from SkyOne Federal Credit Union by August 31, 2017
- Set up monthly direct deposit of $1,000 or more and have two consecutive deposits to earn $100
- Use Online Bill Payment to pay at least 3 bills to receive another $25
- Use your Debit card to make 10 purchases within the first 90 days to earn another $25
- Keep your account in good standing and receive the bonus within 30 days.
How to Avoid Monthly Fees:
- Totally Free checking: No monthly fees
- Premier Checking Account: $4.95 fee but can be waived if your account’s average daily balance is $2,500 or more or the aggregate average daily balance of all your deposits is $10,000 or more per month.
Sign up for a Totally Free or Premier checking and meet the requirements to earn up to a $150 bonus from SkyOne Federal Credit Union. Don’t forget, the $150 bonus will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT. Feel free comment below and let us know about how it went and if you could fund your account with credit card or not. We value your feedback and will continue to keep you posted on the latest bank offers nationwide. If you would like to see more, check out our full list of Bank Bonuses for all your banking needs.
The Chase Ink Business PreferredSM Card offers 80,000 bonus points after you spend $5,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
You'll earn 3 points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent on travel and select business categories each account anniversary year; 1 point per $1 on all other purchases - with no limit to the amount you can earn. Furthermore, points are worth 25% more when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
This card does come with a $95 annual fee but does not have any foreign transaction fees.