Find an updated list of St. Paul Federal Credit Union promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
Currently, they have a $125 offer for referring a friend to open a checking account and becoming a member of the credit union.
Table of Contents
About St. Paul Federal Credit Union Promotions
St. Paul Federal Credit Union is headquartered in Saint Paul, Minnesota, and was founded in 1953. Since then St. Paul FCU has grown to 5 locations and boasts an A health rating. If this does not interest you, you can check out more bank bonuses that are available in multiple states for more suitable offers.
- Availability: MN (Bank Locator)
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Credit Card Funding: Up to $1,000 for both checking & savings. (Mastercard or Visa)
|Eligibility: Membership is open to those who live, work, worship, or do business in St. Paul or downtown Minneapolis, and to various employment groups, including Local 110 Electricians and United States Federal Employees.
See current membership details
I’ll review the current offer below.
St. Paul Federal Credit Union $125 Referral Bonus
St. Paul Federal Credit Union is offering a $125 bonus when you refer a friend to open a qualifying Checking Account and meet account requirements.
- What you’ll get: $125 bonus
- Account Type: Simply Checking Account
- Availability: MN
(No Expiration Date Listed)
|You can compare this to several great entry level Checking accounts with bonus offers include the BMO Harris Smart Money™ Account ($200 bonus), U.S. Bank SmartlyTM Checking ($400 bonus), Chase Total Checking® ($200 bonus), SoFi Checking and Savings ($275 bonus), and Citi Priority Account (Up to $2000 Cash Bonus).|
How To Earn Bonus
- As the referring member, you’ll receive a cash reward of $25 each time a referred friend opens a new account—your friend also receives a $25 cash reward
- After 6 months both you and your friend can earn an additional cash reward of $100 if your referred friend meets these minimum qualifications for our Simply Checking program:
- eStatement enrollment
- eBanking and/or mBanking usage at least monthly
- Twenty debit card purchases per month
- Recurring Direct Deposit
- Rates, terms, and conditions are subject to change and may vary based on creditworthiness, qualifications and collateral conditions
- All membership, accounts, and loans are subject to approval
- You must be a St. Paul FCU member to refer a new member
- Referred member must be at least 18 years of age to qualify
- Referral bonus funds will be reported as dividends earned on IRS Form 1099-INT and you are responsible for any applicable taxes
- There are no limits to the number of referrals a member can have in a calendar year
- Referred member must indicate who referred them by name at the time of account opening to qualify for any referral payments
- This offer may be canceled at any time without notice
How To Waive Monthly Fees
- Simply Checking: None
- Capital Savings: None
Currently St. Paul Federal Credit Union is offering a promotion for referring new members to qualifying accounts. If you are looking to join, they are offering this checking promotion for a limited time. Be sure to take advantage of this promotion interests you however be sure to see whether or not this has a soft or hard pull.
Additionally, leave a comment below informing us about your experience with this credit union. Your feedback is highly appreciated and makes our site even better!
*Check back for updated St. Paul Federal Credit Union promotions, bonuses, and offers.