Find an updated list of Sterling Bank & Trust promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
Currently, they have a $250 bonus when you meet all the requirements.
Table of Contents
About Sterling Bank & Trust Promotions
Sterling Bank & Trust is headquartered in Southfield, Michigan and was founded in 1984. Since then they have grown to 29 locations and boasts an A health rating. If you are interested in a different banking experience, you can see all nationwide bank bonuses for more suitable offers.
I’ll review the current offers below.
*For current residents of New York you can also take advantage of other promotions like the attractive Discover Bank bonuses below.
|Discover Bank Online Savings|
|Up to $200 Cash + 1.50% APY||Review|
|Discover Bank CD||Up to 3.20% APY||Review|
|Discover Bank Money Market||Up to 1.45% APY||Review|
|Discover Bank IRA CD||Up to 3.20% APY||Review|
Sterling Bank & Trust $250 Checking Bonus
Sterling Bank & Trust is offering a $250 bonus when you open a new checking account.
- Direct Links: $250 Checking Bonus
- Account Type: Checking and Money Market Account
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: $25,000
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: None
- Household Limit: 1
- Closing Account Fee: Unknown
(Expires November 30, 2019)
|If you're looking for more advanced features for a checking account, you may want to compare this offer to the following: Citigold® Checking Account (Up to $2000 Cash Bonus), U.S. Bank Platinum Checking ($400 Bonus), Huntington Platinum Perks CheckingSM ($300 Bonus), BMO Harris PremierTM Account ($500 Bonus), and TD Bank Beyond Checking ($300 Bonus).|
How To Earn $250 Checking Bonus
- Open a new savings, checking, or money market account with a minimum opening deposit of $25,000 at their Flushing or Brooklyn Branch
- Maintain the minimum monthly statement cycle account balance of $25,000 for 90 days
- Set up a monthly direct deposit of $500 and receive the deposit into your account for 3 consecutive monthly statement cycles within 120 days of account opening
- Unlimited check writing
- Direct deposit
- Free online banking, bill pay and phone banking
- Free MasterMoney™ Debit Card that can be used worldwide
- E-statements for all-the-time access to your account information
- Money Market
- Earn high yields
Free access to your money at any domestic ATM
Enjoy free, mobile, Online Banking and Bill Pay 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Get the convenience of fast electronic statements and access to account information around the clock
- Earn high yields
- No Monthly Fee
- This offer is only available in New York
- We will deposit $100, $150, or $250 into your checking, savings, or money market account within 45 days after meeting all the requirements
- The value of this bonus will be reported to the IRS and the recipient is responsible for any federal, state, or local taxes on this offer
- Please contact us to learn about our higher rates for these products if you join the Sterling Club or Ambassador Club and the requirements for membership in each club
- Offer is subject to change and may be discontinued at any time without notice
These are the current Sterling Bank & Trust promotions and offers. If you have experience with this credit union let us know if it’s soft or hard pull. Additionally, the $250 bonus could be for anyone looking for a checking account!
Your feedback is highly appreciated and makes our site even better!
*Check back for updated Sterling Bank & Trust promotions, bonuses and offers.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.