Available to residents of New York, Suffolk Federal is offering your youth a chance to earn a $50 bonus when you open up a youth savings account.
Your youth will earn their first $25 deposit on Suffolk Federal by just simply opening an account. In addition, when the savings account balance reaches $1000, Suffolk Federal will congratulate your youth with an additional $25. Suffolk Federal’s Youth Savings Account offers a great way for your child to learn about saving—and rewards their efforts too!
Eligibility: There are branch locations in the state of New York.
Credit goes to Dria for letting us know about this bank bonus through our Rewards Program. Let us know if you find a new bank bonus and get paid!
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|TD Ameritrade||$600 Cash||Review|
Table of Contents
Suffolk Federal $50 Bonus Info:
- Direct Link to Offer
- Suffolk Federal Youth Savings Bonus Printout
- Account Type: Youth Savings
- Availability: NY (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None listed.
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: None listed.
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None listed.
- Monthly Fee: None.
- Additional Requirements: Open a youth savings account.
- Closing Account Fee: None listed.
Earn Suffolk Federal $50 Bonus:
- Visit your nearest Suffolk Federal branch or visit online to open a new savings account for your youth.
- Upon account opening, your youth will receive an instant $25 deposit from Suffolk Federal. In addition, once the savings account balance reaches $1000, your youth will receive an additional $25 deposit.
- Upon completion of the requirements, you should receive a $50 bonus.
How To Avoid Monthly Fees:
- Youth Savings Account: no fees
If you live near a Suffolk Federal branch, here’s your chance to score an EASY $50 bonus! Simply open a savings account and you’re already granted a $25 bonus and you will receive an additional $25 when your savings account balance reaches $1000. Your feedback makes this site even better, so please leave a comment below on your experience and thoughts on this bonus offer! For more bank offers, see the complete list of Bank Promotions!
See our favorite Bank Rates to earn high interest!
- American Express® Personal Savings High-Yield Savings Account Review
- Discover Savings Account Bonus: $200 or $150 Bonus
- HSBC Direct Savings Account Review
- CIT Bank Money Market Account Review
- Barclays Online Savings Review
- Synchrony Bank High Yield Savings Review
The Southwest Rapid Rewards® Premier Credit Card offers 40,000 points after you spend $1,000 on purchases in the first 3 months your account is open. In addition, you'll earn 6,000 bonus points after your Cardmember anniversary.
You'll earn 2x points per $1 spent on Southwest® purchases & Rapid Rewards® hotel/car rental partner purchases; 1x point on all other purchases. You're able to redeem your points for flights, hotel stays, gift cards, access to events and more.
This card does carry a $99 annual fee, but there are no foreign transaction fee.