Residents nationwide can take advantage of Synchrony Bank CD rates, offers, and promotions here.
Earn up to 3.10% APY when you open a Synchrony Bank Certificate of Deposit (CD).
With a wide range of CD rates to take advantage of, you will be able to find a rate to fit your financial needs!
- Online Only
- Great Rates. Count on It. Open a CD with Synchrony Bank today. Member FDIC. Learn More about Great Rates at Synchrony Bank.
- Reach Your Financial Goals. Open a CD with Synchrony Bank Today. Member FDIC. Learn more about great rates at Synchrony Bank.
- Open a CD Account with Great Rates and No Minimum Deposit.
- Let your money work for you. Great Rates. Count on It. Open a CD Account with Synchrony Today. Member FDIC.
- Get More For Your Money. Visit Synchrony Bank Online Today to Open a CD Account.
- Savings Products with Competitive Rates and No Minimum Deposit.
- Retire Happier. Synchrony Bank makes it easier to reach your retirement goals.
- Save with Synchrony Bank. Our Mobile App makes it easy to bank anywhere – and control your accounts from a Smartphone or Tablet
- Terms range from 3 months to 5 years
- No minimum deposit required to open
Synchrony Bank CD Rates
|11 Month No Penalty||1.30%|
|24 Month Bump Up||1.90%|
APYs are subject to change at any time without notice. Offers apply to personal accounts only. A penalty may be imposed for early withdrawals from a CD. After maturity, if you choose to roll over your CD, you will earn the base rate of interest in effect at that time. Fees may reduce earnings. Member FDIC.
If you are interested in a short or long term CD then, Synchrony Bank is currently offering competitive CD rates! Opening a CD with Synchrony Bank means greater savings and maximizing your earning potential.
You might even find yourself earning more than a regular savings account. Be sure to apply as soon as you can to start your new account experience. Check back often for the latest Synchrony Bank CD rates!
Disclaimer: Rates / APY terms above are current as of the date indicated. These quotes are from banks, credit unions and thrifts. Bank, thrift and credit union deposits are insured by the FDIC or NCUA. Contact the bank for the terms and conditions that may apply to you. Rates are subject to change without notice and may not be the same at all branches.