Availible once again, Southwest is pairing with 1800Flowers.com to Offer 1,000 Rapid Rewards Bonus points when spend $29.99 or more per order, valid through December 31, 2017. You just need to use promotion code RR22 at checkout. This deal is great because you can now get beautiful gifts for all the moms in your life and earn 1,000 Bonus per $29.99 order.
1800flowers.com 1,000 Rapid Rewards Bonus:
- Buy It Now
- Promotion: Get 1,000 Rapid Rewards Points from 1800Flowers.com when you purchase a minimum of $29.99 per order and using promo code RR22 at check out.
- Requirements: You must have a Rapid Rewards account to receive RR points.
- Valid: Offer valid through 12/31/2017
- Terms: Member will receive 1000 Southwest points per order at 1-800-Flowers for each order of $29.99 or more, excluding service/delivery fees and taxes. An order can include more than one item. Points can be earned on purchases made at www.1800flowers.com, providing your Rapid Rewards account number and mentioning Promo Code RR82. Items may vary and are subject to availability, delivery rules and times. Offers cannot be combined, are not available on all products and are subject to restrictions and limitations. Minimum purchase price $29.99.
Get Rapid Reward 1,000 Bonus Points:
- If you haven’t already you will need to sign up for a Rapid Rewards account to earn RR points.
- Visit www.1800Flowers.com/rapidrewards or call 1-800-Flowers (1-800-356-9377) and mention promotion code RR22 and your Rapid Rewards account number.
- I’d suggest you use Chase Sapphire Preferred Credit Card to earn UR points.
Get flowers for your significant other, your grandmother and your mom. Each time you order $30 and pay using the promo code you will earn 1,000 Rapid Rewards Points. Keep in mind that these bonus points will not count toward A-List, A-List Preferred or Companion Pass Qualification. Don’t miss out on all our Points, Miles & Bonuses Promotions!
The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• 3X points on dining
• 3X points on select streaming services and online grocery purchases
• 2X points on all other travel purchases
• 1X point per $1 spent on all other purchases
Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit and when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
This card carries a $95 annual fee.