For those nationwide, CIT Bank offers Certificates of Deposit with a phenomenal rate of 0.30% APY on an 11-month term. In order to open a CD, you must have a minimum opening deposit of $1,000.
With your new account, you can enjoy features such as: high interest rates, 24/7 online account access, and FDIC Deposit Insured up to $250,000 per individual account holder. If you are interested, make sure to read on and open your new account today! Check out our exclusive list of CIT Bank promotions for all the features CIT Bank has to offer!
CIT Bank CD Rates Info
- Sign Up Offer
- Account Type: CD account
- Current Promotion: 0.30% APY 11-Month CD
- Special APY Rates/Balance requirements:
- APY Rates:
- 0.30% APY – 11 Months
- Availability: Nationwide (Bank Locator)
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull
- Minimum Balance Requirement: $1,000
- Additional Requirements: None; however, keep in mind that the advertised rate is only available for the initial 11-month term.
- Early Withdrawal Fee: No
- Auto-Renewal: No
How To Open CIT Bank CD
- Visit the CIT Bank account page.
- Enter your info:
- Social Security number
- Driver’s license or other valid state identification
- A check or your bank routing and account numbers from the account you’ll be using to fund your new CIT Bank account
- Names and personal details (Social Security number, valid ID) of any joint account holders and/or designated beneficiaries
- Fund your account: Open with as little as $1,000. You can transfer funds from an existing account or send a check.
- Verify Information: Verify information and electronically sign your application.
- Confirmation Email: They’ll send a confirmation email, then be on the lookout for your welcome email.
CIT Bank CD Features
- There’s no penalty and you’re able to access funds if needed
- Shorter 11-month time frame and a great APY
- No opening or maintenance fees
- FDIC Insured
With the CIT Bank No-Penalty 11-Month CD:
• Earn 4.90% APY on your funds with just a $1,000 minimum deposit.
• The perfect balance between a great fixed rate and flexible money access.
• Access funds, if needed. No penalty.
• No opening or maintenance fees
• Shorter 11-month timeframe and a great APY
• If you need your funds prior to the maturity date, you can withdraw your money — including any interest earned — beginning seven days after the funds have been received. No penalty. No problem. It's the security of a CD with the flexibility to access your funds early if you need them.
When saving money, it’s always a smart idea to have some sort of investment. I recommend that you open a 11-month CD term from CIT Bank to enjoy a fantastic APY rate.
CIT Bank makes it much easier to reach your goals and accumulate interest. It’s the security of a CD with the flexibility to access your funds early if you need them. Don’t forget CD rates vary across region, so be sure to see if you’re getting the rate you are looking for! See our full list of best CD rates today!
Disclaimer: Rates / APY terms above are current as of the date indicated. These quotes are from banks, credit unions and thrifts. Bank, thrift and credit union deposits are insured by the FDIC or NCUA. Contact the bank for the terms and conditions that may apply to you. Rates are subject to change without notice and may not be the same at all branches.