Provident Credit Union is offering a competitive rate of 1.76% APY on Super Reward Checking account balances up to $25,000. Provident Credit Union was established in California in 1950 and now serves more than 93,000 members from over 1200 employer groups and maintains branches throughout California, and nationwide. Their Super Reward Checking account provides a high APY rate and great features such as no minimum balance and no monthly service fee.
Open to EVERYONE:
Anyone can apply for the Super Reward checking account online via membership by association such as the American Cancer Society, the Sierra Club, and Sierra Club Foundation. You can join the Sierra Club for as low as $15. Of course, it’s free if you live or work in Los Angeles or in one of many counties. Also, the $10 membership fee is waived and the first box of checks is free when you apply online.
Super Reward Checking Account Features:
- Free unlimited Visa debit card transactions.
- Free unlimited transactions at all Provident, CO-OP,and MoneyPass ATMs.
- Free travelers checks.
- Free online banking with Account Manager.
- Free mobile banking with phone apps and mobile Web.
- Free online bill manager.
- Free online check images.
- Free e-Documents (electronic statements and notices)
- Free overdraft protection.
- A competitive 2.26% APY on balances up to $25,000
- No monthly fee
- No minimum balance
- ATM Fee Rebates
- Zero liability fraud protection guarantee
Monthly Requirements for 1.76% APY:
- Perform 10 debit card transactions per month (excludes ATM transactions).
- Have a monthly direct deposit or automatic debit/credit post to the account.
- Receive e-Documents.
Again, Provident Credit Union is offering the chance to earn 1.76% APY on balances up to $25,000 through the Super Reward Checking account. It would easy to maintain this great account because it only requires three simple monthly qualifications in order to keep up the competitive APY rate. The Super Reward Checking account also includes some additional highlights like no minimum balance and no monthly service fee, so sign up soon to reap all of these benefits.
Continue to earn the best return from your bank account by keeping up with H.M.B’s full list of the best bank rates!