Available exclusively for Chase business owners, be sure to check out Chase For Business ADP Payroll Services Promotion for a chance to earn $200 Cash Back Bonus & 5% Loyalty Credit when you sign up for payroll services with ADP! To earn the bonus, you must be a Chase Business customer and you must sign a complete ADP sales order by June 30, 2018 and start processing payroll by July 31, 2018. To qualify for the 5% Loyalty Credit, you must be a new RUN Powered by ADP client and maintain the Chase Business account for payroll! Enrolling means having access to effortless payroll services, HR administration, and tax compliance to help with tax challenges. Thousands of businesses are simplifying their operations with ADP, so don’t hesitate to get sign up today! Check out many more offers by Chase with our updated list of Chase Bank Promotions!
Chase $200 Bonus Info:
- Learn More
- Chase For Business Promotion PDF Printout
- Account Type: ADP Payroll Services
- Availability: Nationwide (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 06/30/2018
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Closing Account Fee: None listed. However clients must be in good standing, process consistently for 180 days at their implemented pay frequency and use direct debit of fees to earn the bonus
How To Earn $200 Bonus:
- Become a Chase Business customer (Chase Bank Promotions) and enroll on payroll services with ADP.
- Sign a complete ADP sales order by June 30, 2018 and start processing payroll by July 31, 2018 using the ADP® Enhanced Payroll Bundle, ADP® Complete with HR Bundle with 1-99 employees, or the ADP® Complete with HR Plus Bundle with 4-99 employees.
- Process consistently for 180 days at the implemented pay frequency and use Direct Debit of Fees.
- You should receive the credit within 210 days of their first processing.
How To Earn 5% Loyalty Credit:
- You must be a new RUN Powered by ADP client and maintain a Chase Business Checking account for payroll.
- Annually, 5% of your recurring ADP processing fees invoiced through the 1st Friday in March will be credited electronically to client’s Chase Business Checking payroll account on or before March 31.
- An accumulated credit amount will appear on client’s ADP invoices and client must be in good standing with ADP to receive the credit.
ADP Payroll Features:
This exclusive offer for Chase Customers allows them smoothly run their business without the stress of payroll, HR administration, and tax compliance. The RUN Powered by ADP® solution gives small business owners a rigorous set of payroll and HR services to allow you to fully commit to your business that you worked hard building. Some ADP Employee Payroll Solutions include:
- Pay Your Employees, Track Time, and File Taxes Effortlessly: Easily run payroll on your computer, mobile app, or by calling in-person and manage pay day in your way with direct deposit options, paper checks, or debit cards.
- Recruit, Hire, and Manage Your Time with Confidence: Access the hiring and staffing tool kits and preform back checks to recruit employees with ease. Use the online wizard to create an employee handbook and access HR live support.
- Protect Your Company From Risk: With federal, state, and local payroll tax compliance, new hire reporting, labor law poster compliance service, and help with Affordable Care Act responsibilities, you are guaranteed security without any risks.
- 24/7 Service Support: You will have access to expert live payroll support 24/7 online or by phone to access your payroll reports anytime at almost anywhere.
There are many things to consider when becoming a business owner and there are also a few unexpected things to worry about. With Chase you are offered many different service options such as Chase Merchant Services or Chase Business Payment Solutions. You can also quickly add funds to your account with Chase QuickDeposit or send money to other accounts with Chase QuickPay. There are a countless number of services with a Chase Total Business Checking® Account and signing up is fast and easy!
If you are a current Chase Business customer, be sure to check out Chase For Business ADP Payroll Services Promotion. All you need to do is enroll in payroll services with ADP to qualify for the $200 bonus and 5% Loyalty Credit! You will also receive an abundant of banking features and services to simplify your operations. Be sure to take advantage of this offer before it ends! We value your feedback and will continue to keep you posted on the latest bank offers nationwide. If you would like to see more, check out our full list of Business Bank Bonuses for all your banking needs.
The Ink Business Cash® Credit Card offers $750 bonus cash back after you spend $6,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
You'll earn 5% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at office supply stores and on internet, cable and phone services each account anniversary year, 2% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at gas stations and restaurants each account anniversary year, & 1% cash back on all other card purchases with no limit to the amount you can earn.
This card comes with no annual fee. You'll be able to take advantage of employee cards at no additional cost.