For residents of Arizona and Oklahoma, MidFirst Bank is offering a $100 checking bonus good until December 31, 2014. You have the option to open a M, M+ or eChecking account with MidFirst Bank and then complete two out of the three requirements:
- Set up a $250 minimum recurring direct deposit per month
- Complete 10 purchases with your MidFirst Bank Check Card
- Open a savings or money market account
MidFirst Bank M accounts offer many benefits, more flexibility, and free free nationwide ATM usage. Available at all Oklahoma and Arizona banking centers, make sure to do the bonus requirements within 75 days of account opening to earn your $100 bonus.
MidFirst Bank $100 Bonus Information:
- Sign up Offer
- Account Type: M, M+ or eChecking account
- Availability: Arizona, Oklahoma
- Expiration Date: 12/31/2014
- Hard Inquiry: Unknown
- Opening Deposit Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Optional
- Monthly Fee: Yes, from $6 to $12 depending on the checking account.
- Additional Requirements: Make 10 check card purchases and open a Savings account.
- Closing Account Fee: Keep the account open for 90 days, otherwise the bonus will be reverted back.
How To Avoid Monthly Fees:
- To avoid M Checking $6 monthly fee, you must set up direct deposit of $250 or more per month OR a minimum balance of $1,000.
- To avoid M+ Checking $10 monthly fee, you must have a minimum balance of $1,500 per month.
- To avoid eChecking $12 monthly fee, you must met Bronze, Silver, or Gold tier requirements.
You could win a game day package with tickets to an OU, OSU, UCO football or basketball game or Thunder basketball game – plus $500. Every purchase you make with your MidFirst Bank Visa® Check Card earns you a chance to win.
This is a good offer for those living in Arizona and Oklahoma since you don’t need to do a direct deposit to get the $100 bonus. Visit the MidFirst Bank website to see all terms and conditions. Learn about more bank bonuses available to you!