For a limited time, you can pay just $5 to purchase a coupon that will give you up to 25% off your Virgin America flight ticket via Amazon Local.
Amazon Local is offering 25% off Virgin America flight coupon for only $5. However, you must book your trip by January 15, 2014 for travel between January 8, 2014, and March 6, 2014. Those that will be flying with Virgin America, get 25% discount on your flight ticket will save you much more than the $5 cost. If you are unsure about your travel plans, just purchase this deal anyways because they will automatically refund you the $5 if you don’t use the 25% off coupon.
Amazon Local: Up to 25% off Virgin America Flight
- 15% off flights on Monday, Tuesday, Friday, and Sunday
- 25% off Tuesday, Wednesday, and Saturday
- Must book by January 15, 2014 at 11:59pm PT
- Must travel between January 8 and March 6, 2014
- Offer only valid for roundtrip nonstop or connecting travel, not valid for multi-city itineraries
- Valid for non-refundable Main Cabin tickets only
- Blackout dates: January 17, January 20, February 14, and February 17
- Tickets require 21-day advance purchase before travel
Virgin America 25% off for a $5 is an excellent deal! Quantities are limited, so buy one today before they sell out. The voucher is valid for newly booked, non-refundable, round-trip travel in the main cabin on Virgin America within the Domestic U.S. Find more ways to save money on your travel with Bonus Miles!
The Ink Business Cash® Credit Card offers $750 bonus cash back after you spend $6,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
You'll earn 5% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at office supply stores and on internet, cable and phone services each account anniversary year, 2% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at gas stations and restaurants each account anniversary year, & 1% cash back on all other card purchases with no limit to the amount you can earn.
This card comes with no annual fee. You'll be able to take advantage of employee cards at no additional cost.