Virgin America is offering you two ways to bulk up your Elevate points for flights through December 31, 2013. Register now and pump up your Elevate account by earning double points when you book and fly First Class or Main Cabin Select. You can push your points even further with an extra boost of up to 25,000 bonus points based on your total qualifying points earned for Virgin America flights in all cabins during that time. Plus, all the bonus points you earn will count toward reaching or renewing Elevate Silver or Elevate Gold Status on Virgin America.
- Sign up. Register now to earn bonus Elevate points. If you’re not already an Elevate member, join now.
- Grab a seat. Book a seat in any Virgin America cabin for travel through December 31.
- Enjoy your bonus points. After your flights, you can use your bonus points toward reward trips with no blackout dates on Virgin America, or our airline partners.
Hot Deal of the Day: Virgin Mobile offers the cheapest iPhone plan with only $35 a month for 300 anytime minutes, unlimited text messaging, and unlimited data.
The Chase Sapphire Reserve offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $900 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 10X total points on hotels and car rentals when you purchase travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards immediately after the first $300 is spent on travel purchases annually.
• 5X total points on flights
• 3X points on other travel and dining
• 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases
When redeeming your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 50% more value.
This card does carry a $550 annual fee and there are no foreign transaction fees. However, you're able to earn a $300 Annual Travel Credit as reimbursement for travel purchases charged to your card each account anniversary year & up to $100 application fee credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre?®.