For those who reside in Illinois, Minnesota, or Wisconsin, Associated Bank is giving you a chance to earn up to $275 when you sign up for one of their Personal Checking Accounts to earn the first amount of $175 and then open a Associated Advantage Money Market Account to earn the amount of $100 by December 31, 2019.
Some great features that you’ll have access to once you join include, overdraft protection, travelers checks, safe deposit box, ATM Solutions, and much more. If you’re interested in more bank bonus’ visit the HMB master list of Associated Bank Promotions. Plus, check out what other banks are offering, such as HSBC Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Editor’s Note: This offer is only available to new customers and those are individuals who have not held an account with Associated Bank within the previous 6 months.
Credits to Dorianne for letting us know about this bank bonus through our Rewards Program. Let us know if you find a new bank bonus and get paid!
|BMO Harris PremierTM Checking: Earn $500 cash bonus when you open a new PremierTM Checking Account and have a total of at least $7,500 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 90 days. Learn More---BMO Harris Premier Checking Review|
|U.S. Bank Smartly® Checking: Earn up to $400 bonus when you open a new U.S. Bank Smartly® Checking account and a Standard Savings account and complete qualifying activities. Subject to certain terms and limitations. Offer valid through June 20, 2023. Member FDIC. Apply Now---U.S. Bank Checking Review|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB223 by 06/15/2023 along with a competitive interest rate of 3.90% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K within 30 days of account open date to earn the $200 Bonus (fund $15K to earn $150 bonus). No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Savings Review
|Chase Private Client: Enjoy up to $3,000 bonus when you open a new Chase Private Client Checking account with qualifying activities. Get more from a personalized relationship when you open a new Chase Private Client Checking account with qualifying activities. Learn More---Chase Private Client Review|
Associated Bank Account Information
- Direct Link to Offer
- Associated Bank Promotion PDF Printout
- Account Type: Associated Checking, Associated Elite Checking, Associated Advantage Money Market
- Availability: IL, MN, & WI (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 12/31/2019
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: $100- $10,000
- Credit Card Funding: Up to $1,200
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Optional
- Monthly Fee: $11- $25, see below on how to waive the fees.
- Additional Requirements: You must be a new, eligible member in order to qualify for this promotion.
- Household Limit: 1
- Closing Account Fee: If the account is closed within 12 months, the bonus will be forfeited.
How To Earn Associated Bank Bonus
- Visit Associated Bank by December 31, 2019 to open a qualifying Personal Checking Account and Associated Advantage Money Market to earn up to $275.
- To earn the first amount of $175, you must open your account with a minimum deposit of $100, make three payments using Associated Bank Online Bill Pay OR have at least one direct deposit of $300 or more within 45 days of account opening.
- To earn the second amount of $100, open your Associated Advantage Money Market account with a minimum deposit of $10,000.
- Once you meet all of the qualifications, the $175 will be deposited into your account within 75 days of account opening and the $100 bonus will be deposited into your money market account within 120 days of account opening.
- Remember that you must keep the account open for a minimum of 12 months or the bonus will be forfeited.
How to Avoid Monthly Fees
- Associated Checking: To avoid the $11 fee, have a direct deposit a total of $500 or more per statement cycle, maintain a $1,000 minimum daily balance, hold $2,500 in combined deposit and/or investment account balances, OR be under the age of 24 and go paperless with eStatements
- Associated Elite Checking: To avoid the $25 fee, hold $10,000 in combined deposit and/or investment account balances
- Associated Advantage Money Market: To avoid the $16 fee, maintain a minimum daily balance of $1,000
Associated Bank is offering a great promotion for you to earn up to $275 when you open a qualifying Personal Checking Account and an Associated Advantage Money Market Account. Simple as that! If you live in one of the areas mentioned above, then I would recommend checking out what this bank has to offer. Also check out our Best Bank Bonuses Without Direct Deposit.
If you weren’t looking for this type of promotion or are interested in learning more, then check out our full list of Bank Promotions. As always, please comment down below about your experience with Associated Bank and let us know whether or not you were able to receive your bonus, if we’re missing any information.
The United ClubSM Infinite Card offers 80,000 bonus miles +1,000 Premier qualifying points after you spend $5,000 on purchases in the first 3 months your account is open.
• 4X miles per $1 spent on United purchases including tickets, Economy Plus, inflight food, beverages and Wi-Fi, and other United charges.
• 2X miles per $1 spent on all other travel
• 2X miles per $1 spent on dining including eligible delivery services
• 1X mile per $1 spent on all other purchases
This card does carry an annual fee of $525. However, you can get up to $100 Global Entry, TSA PreCheck or NEXUS fee credit. In addition, you'll get a savings of up to $320 per roundtrip (terms apply) by getting your first and second checked bags for free!