Recent cardholders of Gap Stores have been reported to receiving a deal for using the card outside of select stores. Cardholders were targeted with a $40 Reward when they used their Gap Store Visa Card twice outside their brands. This offer is available for use until May 31, 2017. Gap Store Brands include Banana Republic, Old Navy and more, so if you’ve recently signed up for a Gap Store Credit Card check your mail or account to see if you were targeted for this offer today!
Gap Credit Cards Promotion:
- Promotion: $40 Rewards when you use your Gap Store Visa Card twice outside of their brands
- Expiration: May 31, 2017
- Requirements: Must have been targeted for this offer
- What To Do: Make two purchases with the card outside of Gap store brands
- Terms: Valid May 1st until May 31st, 2017
Get Gap Credit Card Promotion:
- Log into your Gap Store Credit Card Account to check if you’ve been targeted or check your mail for the flyer
- Make two purchases with the card outside of Gap store brands
- Receive a $40 Reward!
If you’ve recently opened a credit card with any Gap Stores, be on the look out for this offer and get a $40 reward when you use your Banana Republic Visa Card twice outside of their store brands. Gap Store Brands include Banana Republic, Old Navy and more. This promotion is only available through May 31, 2017, so check your mail today! Check out more ways to Save Money!
The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• 3X points on dining
• 3X points on select streaming services and online grocery purchases
• 2X points on all other travel purchases
• 1X point per $1 spent on all other purchases
Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit and when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
This card carries a $95 annual fee.