For residents of California, Premier Valley Bank is offering the chance to earn a $50 Bonus valid through December 31, 2016. To acquire the bonus, simply spread the word of Premier Valley Bank to your friends and family members. Your referee must then open up a new checking account. Once all of the requirements are met, you and your referee will earn a $50 Bonus!
|BMO Bank Checking: Earn $400 cash bonus when you open a new BMO Smart Advantage Checking or Smart Money Checking Account and have a total of at least $4,000 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 120 days. Learn More---BMO Bank Checking Review|
|Chase Total Checking®: Earn $200 bonus when you open a new Total Checking® account and set up a qualifying direct deposit into this account within 90 days of account opening. Apply Now---Chase Total Checking Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Beyond Checking account and set up direct deposit of at least $2,500. It comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
Premier Valley Bank Referral Info:
- Refer Now
- Premier Valley Bank Referral Bonus Printout
- Referrer Bonus: $50 Bonus
- Referee Bonus: $0 Bonus
- Account Type: Checking
- Availability: PA (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 12/31/2016
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know.
- Opening Deposit: None
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Fee: No monthly fees
- Additional Requirements: New member must open up a new Checking account.
- Closing Account Fee: None
How To Earn Premier Valley Bank Bonus:
- If you haven’t already, open up a new checking account with Premier Valley Bank.
- Spread the word of Premier Valley Bank to your friends and family members.
- Fill out the referral form with you and your referee’s information.
- Your referee must bring the referral form to a Premier Valley Bank Branch and open up a new checking account.
- Once all of the requirements are met, you and your referee will earn a $50 Bonus!
Refer Our Readers:
For those that live near a Premier Valley Bank, feel free to leave a comment with your information so that my readers can reach out to you and y’all both can benefit off each other. Also, don’t forget to let us know if you can fund your account with a credit card or whether it’s a hard pull or a soft pull!
This bonus will be reported as interest income to the IRS on a 1099-INT. Join Premier Valley Bank today to earn a $50 Bonus! To acquire the bonus, simply spread the word of Premier Valley Bank to your friends and family members. Your referee must then open up a new checking account with Premier Valley Bank. Once all of the requirements have been fulfilled, you will earn a $50 Bonus! Also, don’t forget to check out our complete list of Bank Referrals for all your banking needs!
The IHG One Rewards Traveler Credit Card offers 80,000 bonus points after spending $2,000 on purchases within the first 3 months of account opening.
You'll earn up to 17X points total per $1 spent when you stay at an IHG Hotels & Resorts, 3X points per $1 spent on purchases at monthly bills, gas stations, and restaurants. 2X point per $1 spent on all other purchases.
This card has no annual fee or foreign transaction fees.
Advertiser Disclosure: Many of the credit card, cd, savings offers that appear on this site are from credit card companies from which HustlerMoneyBlog.com receives compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). We do not feature all available credit card, cd, savings offers or all credit card issuers.
Editorial Disclosure: Opinions expressed here are the author's alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, airline or hotel chain, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.