Sign up today to Alitalia’s double welcome ‘New Emotions’ bonus of 4,000 miles good until February 28, 2015. Simply register by February 28th to receive the first 2,000 welcome bonus miles, then 2,000 extra bonus miles for this special ‘New Emotions’ promotion. You must make a purchase whether a flight ticket or something from their online store in order to receive the points through Alitalia. Within three months of the registration date, you’ll receive your 4,000 bonus points after your first flight or activity with Alitalia or its program partners.
Alitalia 4,000 Bonus Points Information:
- Sign up Offer
- Account Type Needed: MilleMiglia Program
- Availability: Nationwide
- Expiration Date: 2/28/2015
- Additional Requirements: Get your 2,000 Welcome Bonus miles signup and another 2,000 bonus miles for the special promotion after a mileage earning action.
- Miles Expiration: 24 months within current 5 year period/6 months after previous period ends.
Don’t wait much longer to receive 4000 points MilleMiglia Program’s double welcome bonus to new Members. Don’t forget about the three year renewal of the MilleMiglia program whereas you could lose all your miles at the end of that three years. For more bonus miles, see our full list of Points Reward Programs!
The Chase Sapphire Reserve offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $900 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 10X total points on hotels and car rentals when you purchase travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards immediately after the first $300 is spent on travel purchases annually.
• 5X total points on flights
• 3X points on other travel and dining
• 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases
When redeeming your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 50% more value.
This card does carry a $550 annual fee and there are no foreign transaction fees. However, you're able to earn a $300 Annual Travel Credit as reimbursement for travel purchases charged to your card each account anniversary year & up to $100 application fee credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre?®.