Amazon is offering a special discount $10 off $25 grocery orders for those who have a SNAP EBT card with promo code SNAP2510
Amazon SNAP EBT Card $10 Off $25 Grocery Orders
- Direct Link To Offer
- Promotion: Get $10 Off $25+ Groceries Using SNAP EBT Card. Eligible groceries can be found here.
- Expiration: December 31, 2022 or while supplies last.
- How to get it:
- Register a SNAP EBT card and save $10 on eligible grocery orders over $25.
- Ensure a valid SNAP EBT card is registered to your Amazon Prime account and click the yellow “Apply code to your account” button on the landing page or enter promotional code SNAP2510 at checkout to receive $10 off one Amazon.com order of $25 or more.
- Terms & Conditions:
- Items sold by Amazon Fresh, Whole Foods or third-party sellers are not eligible for this promotion.
- Offer expires at 11:59 p.m. (PT) Dec 31, 2022 or while supplies last.
- Offer limited to one per customer and Amazon account.
- Offer is valid on orders containing at least $25 of Amazon groceries shipped and sold by Amazon.com. Taxes, tips, regulatory fees, and delivery fees do not apply when determining minimum order amount.
- Offer available to Amazon customers with a valid SNAP EBT card in wallet.
- Offer does not apply to digital content, alcohol, tobacco, or Amazon.com Gift Cards.
- Items must be purchased in a single order and delivered at the same speed to a single address.
- Delivery fees and taxes may apply to the full value of discounted and free promotional items.
- The maximum benefit you may receive from this offer is $10.
This is a decent offer for EBT users with Prime membership. The membership only costs EBT users $6.99/month instead of the regular Amazon Prime price of $14.99/month.