The content on this page is accurate as of the posting date; however, some of the offers mentioned may have expired.
There have been many reports of new American Express Credit Cards Bonuses using CardMatchTM, such as up to 100,000 points on a American Express Platinum Card. If you are not familiar with CardMatch, it’s simply a credit card search tool that matches your credit profile with pre-approved offers. Rest assured, CardMatch is a trusted source.
I’ve been using it for years to find the best credit card offers that are targeted to me. They offer many credit cards and provide financial information all over the world. Additionally, CardMatchTM does not cause a hard credit inquiry on your credit report and only results in a “Soft Pull” on your credit. Just remember, when you actually APPLY for one of the credit cards from CardMatch or anywhere else, you will get a hard pull.
Editor’s Note: *New Round of people targeted* The offers will not appear for everyone that uses the Card Match Tool. You must meet certain criteria.
AMEX 100,000 Bonus Points:
- Check if You’ve Been Targeted!
- Promotion: 100,000 Bonus Points with $5,000 spent in first three months with American Express Platinum Card
- Expiration: For a limited amount of time
- Terms & Conditions: Must spend $5,000 within the first three months to earn 100,000 bonus points. Annual fee of $550 is not waived the first year. 5x points per $1 spent on purchases made with airlines or with American Express Travel. 5x points per $1 spent on hotel bookings made directly from the American Express travel website. 1x points on all other purchases.
How to Get 100,000 Bonus Points:
- Visit CardMatchTM
- See if you’ve been targeted for the offer
- Sign up for the American Express Platinum Card
- Make your $5,000 spending requirements within the first 3 months
- Get 100,000 bonus points!
How To Use CardMatch Tools:
- Visit CardMatchTM
- Fill in your First and Last Name, Address information, etc.
- Click on “NEXT” button to see your targeted offers such as the Platinum Card*, Amex Premier Rewards Gold Card*, or Gold Delta Skymiles Card*.
CreditCards.com, owned by Bankrate, offers superb credit card promotions through their CardMatch program. You can use CardMatch with confidence as your information will be secured with their 128-bit encryption. The only time your information will be used is to match you with offer which could include lower rates or better rewards.
Sign up today and get targeted offers such as the 100,000 bonus points with the American Express Platinum Card. Check out some of the most exclusive credit card promotions available anywhere on CardMatchTM from CreditCards.com. Don’t forget, we also have the most exclusive list of credit card promotions anywhere on the web!
The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• 3X points on dining
• 3X points on select streaming services and online grocery purchases
• 2X points on all other travel purchases
• 1X point per $1 spent on all other purchases
Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit and when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
This card carries a $95 annual fee.