American Express and Budget are teaming up to have a promotion where you can receive a $20 Statement Credit by spending $200 at a Budget and having your American Express Card sync with your twitter before the deadline of August 31st, 2016. To qualify for this promotion, sync your card with your twitter account, and tweet the hashtag #AmexBudget, then you should receive a message from @amexsync informing you that the offer has been added to your card. Then you just have to spend $200 or more online by August 31st, 2016 to receive $20 back via statement credit.
With the American Express® High Yield Savings Account:
• Earn 3.75% APY as of 3/16/23 on your deposits. Your High Yield Savings account earns interest daily and is posted to your account monthly.
• Links easily with your current bank accounts. No need to switch banks.
• FDIC Insured. Your account is insured to at least $250,000 per depositor.
• 24/7 Account Access
Budget AMEX $20 Statement Credit Info:
- Sync Now
- Promotion: $20 Statement credit
- Expiration: 8/31/2016
- Requirements: You must spend $200 at a Budget Car Rental
- Terms and Condition: Offer valid on purchases made at Budget.com or at Budget rental locations. Includes prepaid car rentals paid for between the promotion start and end dates. Excludes Avis Car Rental and Payless Car Rental. Valid at any participating location in the US and US territories. Excludes Truck Rentals and toll payments. Rent any size car, minivan, SUV or convertible. Reservation must be made 24 hours in advance. Standard rental qualifications apply. Drivers under age 25 may have to pay higher rates. Remember to check your insurance policy and/or credit card for rental vehicle coverage. Offer not valid on previously completed rentals. Enrollment limited.
Earn Budget $20 Statement Credit Promo:
- Sync your eligible AMEX card to your Twitter account.
- Tweet with the corresponding hashtag #AmexBudget to add the offer to your synced AMEX Card
- You must receive an “@ reply” message from @amexsync stating that this offer has been added to your synced Card
- Make the qualifying purchase of $200 or more at a Budget Online or at Budget Rental Locations. This includes prepaid car rental made before the deadline of the promotion.
- Credits are generally issued within 3-5 business days after your qualifying purchase
If you’re a frequent traveler, this is the promotion for you. Amex is offering you an easy $20 from renting from Budget and using your twitter synchronized American express card. This offer isn’t the best out of their promotions. but is highly recommended for those of you who rent cars frequently. Rentals are pretty expensive to begin with, so you should have no problem earning your $20 statement credit. You can find more of these offers from our full list of Amex Twitter Sync Promotions.
The American Express® Gold Card offers 60,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $4,000 on eligible purchases with your new Card within the first 6 months. Terms apply.
• 4X Membership Rewards Points at Restaurants, plus takeout and delivery in the U.S.,
• 4X Membership Rewards points at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $25,000 per calendar year in purchases, then 1X).
• 3X Membership Rewards points on flights booked directly with airlines or on amextravel.com.
$120 Dining Credit: Satisfy your cravings and earn up to $10 in statement credits monthly when you pay with the American Express Gold Card at Grubhub, The Cheesecake Factory, Goldbelly, Wine.com, Milk Bar and select Shake Shack locations. Enrollment required.
This card has an annual fee of $250 with no foreign transaction fees (See Rates & Fees).