According to the lawsuit, Anthem Inc. announced that a cyberattack had resulted in the theft of personal information that was stored within its databases. The attack affected 79 million Americans in the form of stolen information, such as names, date of birth, Social Security numbers, addresses, and employment information. The defendants deny any wrongdoing but have agreed to settle the Class Action Lawsuit in order to avoid the burden and expense of ongoing litigation.
If you’re eligible, submit a claim form by August 16, 2019 for out-of-pocket costs!
Anthem Data Breach CAL
- Anthem Data Breach Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 8/16/2019 to make a claim for out-of-pocket costs.
- Who’s Eligible: Anyone who, received a notice from Anthem about the data breach that was announced on February 2015, or your personal information was stolen during the data breach and is included in the Anthem’s Member Impact Database.
- Estimated Amount: Up to $10,000
- Proof of Purchase: Yes
- Case Name & Number: In re: Anthem Inc. Data Breach Litigation, Case No. 5:15-md-02617-LHK, in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California
How to File a Claim
- Head on over to the Anthem Data Breach Claim Form.
- Read over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your info.
- Submit your claim form by August 16, 2019 to receive your potential award!
Were you affected by a data breach of Anthem Inc. on February 2015? If so you may be eligible for a potential award from the Anthem Data Breach Class Action Lawsuit. According to the lawsuit, 79 million Americans had their personal information stolen by a cybersattack on Anthem Inc. Furthermore, plaintiffs claim that data breach occured due to Anthem Inc.’s failure to safeguard the personal information that was store in their database. If you were affected by the data breach simply file a claim for a potential award by August 16, 2019 based on your eligibility! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
The Chase Freedom FlexSM offers a $200 bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening.
0% Intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable APR of 18.74% - 27.49%.
• Earn 5% cash back on up to $1,500 in combined purchases in bonus categories each quarter you activate. Enjoy new 5% categories each quarter!
• 5% cash back on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards, our premier rewards program that lets you redeem rewards for cash back, travel, gift cards and more
• 3% cash back on drugstore purchases and dining at restaurants, including takeout and eligible delivery service
• Unlimited 1% cash back on all other purchases
You cash back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open and there is no minimum to redeem for cash back.
This card has no annual fee.