If you do shopping online, then you must shop through Mr. Rebates ($5 bonus). They give you the highest cash back at most big name stores including Ebay, Best Buy, Priceline, etc. For most of the items below, you can get 3-15% cash back by using Mr. Rebates. Simply log-in your account and search for the store, then it will take you to the regular website. Cash back can be deposited back into your Paypal account.
- Netflix allows you to instantly watch movies streamed via your PS3, Xbox, etc for $8.99 with two weeks free trial.
- Target has TomTom XXL 530S 5″ Portable GPS for $149 – $30 with code TGTGPS09 = $119 with free shipping.
- Big Lots Friends and Family 20% off printable coupon on 2/21/10
- WalMart Bing BCB is now 10%. Search word is: “WalMart jeans” or “WalMart diapers”
- Pair of Midland 36-Channel 24-Mile 2-Way GMRS Radios w/ NOAA All Hazard/Weather Alert, Rechargeable Batteries, Desktop Charger $30
- Mikasa.com has their Mikasa Platinum Crown 58 piece Fine China Set for $208 (see lower price in cart) – 20% code TWENTY = $166 with free shipping.
- Save up to 50% on what you want with Student Advantage. Student Advantage offers exclusive student deals on flights,
academic software, fashion, mobile phone contracts and more. Students save up to 50% at thousands of locations.
- Toy Story blu-ray (pre-order) + UP blu-ray $27 for both Free Shipping.
- Lenovo IdeaPad S10 4333-36U Netbook – Intel Atom N270 1.6GHz, 1GB DDR2, 160GB HDD, 10.1″ WSVGA, Windows XP Home, Black for $218.74 after 12.5% bcb, free shipping.
- FREE 20 oz Orange Julius Fruit Drink or Premium Fruit Smoothie
$100 AmEx Preferred Rewards Gold Card
American Express Preferred Rewards Gold Card gives you 10,000 bonus points when you spend $500 within the first three months. The 10,000 points can be exchanged for $100 in gift card to stores such as Gap, Home Depot, Barnes & Noble, etc.
This is a good card for frequent travelers since the membership rewards program allows you to earn unlimited points that do not expire.
There is no fee for the first year. If you do not find the card worth keeping, make sure to cancel the card before the first year anniversary.
Here are some more details about the card:
- First year fee-free – $125 Thereafter
- Get 10,000 Membership Rewards® points redeemable for Rewards right away
- No Pre-Set Spending Limit
- The Membership Rewards® program – a fast, flexible rewards program that lets you
redeem travel rewards on over 21 airlines.
- Gold Card Events—exclusive access to tickets for select concerts, shows,
major sporting events, and more in cities nationwide
- Global Assist® Plus Hotline and many more benefits included.