For a limited time, you can order a new Bose SoundTrue Around-Ear Headphones II for only $99.99 + FREE SHIPPING! Bose SoundTrue around-ear headphones II make your music sound deep, clear and full of life. And they look just as lively with a slimmer profile and fresh, new colors to match your style. Featuring a softly padded headband and memory foam to cushion around your ears, they’re so light and comfortable you just might forget you’re wearing them. These deals don’t last for very long, but you can always come back to HMB for another hot deal!
Bose SoundTrue Headphones II Features:
- Redesigned with a slimmer profile and fresh, new colors
- Softly padded headband, memory-foam ear cushions. Don’t include active noise cancelling technology.
- Made to stay comfortable, playlist after playlist; built to survive your busy life
- Fold-flat ear cups and a matching carrying case make them easy to take anywhere
- Inline mic/remote for select Samsung and Android devices
Take advantage of this offer if you’re in the market for a new headphones. Perhaps give the Bose SoundTrue Around-Ear Headphones II a shot! This product usually costs $179.95, but you can get it now for $99.99 + FREE SHIPPING. That’s $79.96 in savings! If you want to save even more money, you can purchase discounted gift cards and perhaps save even more money with the best cash back shopping portals!
• You're eligible for up to a $3,000 bonus when you open a new Chase Private Client CheckingSM account with qualifying activities.
• Speak with a Private Client Banker to open your Chase Private Client Checking account today. Schedule your meeting at your nearest branch or over the phone.
• Priority service for everyday banking. Receive personalized attention from a dedicated Chase Private Client Banker who is ready to help you.
• Earn $1,000 when you deposit $150,000 or earn $2,000 when you deposit $250,000 or earn $3,000 when you deposit $500,000.
• No ATM fees worldwide.
• No Chase fee on incoming or outgoing wire transfers.
• Enjoy higher limits on Chase Private Client debit card purchases and ATM withdrawals, as well as higher Zelle® and Chase QuickDepositSM limits.
• Deposit products provided by JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. Member FDIC. Deposit products are FDIC insured up to the maximum amount allowed by law.