For select business owners, Chase is offering a $300 bonus when you open a Merchant Services Account from Chase by June 30, 2018. Then earn $300 when you open/activate a new merchant services account and settle $500 of transactions into your Chase business checking. Your bonus will appear in your account within 10 business days after completing qualifying activities. If you are interested and qualify, make sure to take advantage of this offer and sign up today!
Eligibility: This offer is targeted, therefore check your emails for an offer from Chase for business Merchant Services to see if you qualify.
Editor’s Note: If you’re a business owner make sure to check out our Chase Private Clients Business Checking Promotion for an opportunity to earn a $750 bonus!
|BMO Relationship Checking: Earn $600 cash bonus when you open a new Relationship Checking Account and have a total of at least $7,500 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 120 days. Learn More---BMO Relationship Checking Review|
|U.S. Bank Smartly® Checking: Earn up to $1,000 when you open a new U.S. Bank Smartly® Checking account and a Standard Savings account and complete qualifying activities. Subject to certain terms and limitations. Offer valid through September 6, 2023. Member FDIC. Apply Now---U.S. Bank Checking Review|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB923 by 12/14/2023 along with a competitive interest rate of 4.30% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K within 30 days of account open date to earn the $200 Bonus (fund $15K to earn $150 bonus). No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Savings Review
|Chase Private Client: Enjoy up to $3,000 bonus when you open a new Chase Private Client Checking account with qualifying activities. Get more from a personalized relationship when you open a new Chase Private Client Checking account with qualifying activities. Learn More---Chase Private Client Review|
Chase $300 Bonus Info:
- There is no direct link, this is targeted through email.
- Account Type: Merchant Services Account
- Availability: Nationwide but targeted (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 06/30/2018
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- ChexSystems: Yes
- Opening Deposit: None
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Monthly Fee: $9.95- $25, see below on how to avoid the fee.
- Additional Requirements: Coupon good one time and may not be transferred to others.
- Household Limit: Good for 1 time.
- Closing Account Fee: None listed
How To Earn Chase $300 Bonus:
- Open a Merchant Services Account from Chase by June 30, 2018.
- Earn $300 when you open and activate a new Merchant Services Account and settle $500 of transactions into your Chase business checking.
- Your bonus will appear in your account within 10 business days after completing qualifying activities.
How to Avoid Monthly Fees:
- Merchant Services Account: Chase will apply the Monthly Minimum Fee only when the total amount of all processing fees is less than $25. If your processing fees do not reach $25, Chase will charge the difference. See the detailed pricing page for more info.
Make sure you check out Chase to learn more about the $300 bonus promotion. All you have to do is open a Merchant Services Account and complete the requirements explained above. Don’t forget, the $300 bonus will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT. Also, feel free to comment below and let us know how it went for you. We value your feedback and will continue to keep you posted on the latest bank offers nationwide. If you would like to see more, check out our full list of Bank Bonuses for all your banking needs.
The Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card offers 100k bonus points after you spend $8,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 toward travel when redeemed through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
You'll earn 3 points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent on travel and select business categories each account anniversary year; 1 point per $1 on all other purchases - with no limit to the amount you can earn. Furthermore, points are worth 25% more when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
This card does come with a $95 annual fee but does not have any foreign transaction fees.