The Capital One Quicksilver® Cash Rewards Card is an excellent everyday card that offers cardholders with a cash back aspect and a decent sign-up bonus. This card offers you $200 bonus after spending $1,000 within three months. Cardholders could also earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on all purchases. There is no annual fee and 0% introductory APR on purchases for 9 months. It’s definitely worth checking out so if you would like to get some more information over the Capital One Quicksilver® Cash Rewards Card, continue reading about it below!
The Chase Freedom Unlimited® Card offers an additional 1.5% cash back on everything you buy (on up to $20,000 spent in the first year) - worth up to $300 cash back!
Enjoy 0% Intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable APR of 19.99% - 28.74%.
Enjoy 6.5% cash back on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards, our premier rewards program that lets you redeem rewards for cash back, travel, gift cards and more; 4.5% cash back on drugstore purchases and dining at restaurants, including takeout and eligible delivery service, and 3% on all other purchases (on up to $20,000 spent in the first year).
In addition, you can earn (after your first year or $20,000 spent):
• 5% cash back on Chase travel purchased through Ultimate Rewards
• 3% cash back on drugstore purchases and dining at restaurants, including takeout and eligible delivery service,
• Unlimited 1.5% cash back on all other purchases.
There is no minimum to redeem for cash back & your cash back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open.
This card comes with no annual fee and you'll get a free credit score that is updated weekly with Credit JourneySM.
Capital One Quicksilver Cash Rewards Card Summary:
- Earn $200 cash back bonus when you enroll in the cash back rewards program and spend $1,000 in first three months
- Earn 1.5% cash back on all purchases
- No Foreign transaction fee
- 0% Introductory APR on purchases for your first 9 months
- No Annual Fee
Capital One Quicksilver Cash Rewards Card Benefits:
- Shopping discounts. Take advantage of special discounts at retailers and online merchants with your Visa Signature card.
- Extended warranty. You’ll get additional warranty protection at no charge on items that are purchased with your credit card.
- Auto rental collision damage waiver.Receive coverage at no additional cost for damage due to collision or theft when renting an eligible vehicle with your Visa Signature card.
- Travel upgrade and savings. Receive complimentary upgrades and special savings at hotels, resorts and spas with your Visa Signature card.
- Complimentary concierge service. Enjoy assistance 24 hours a day, from home and when you travel, with Visa Signature Concierge.
- Emergency card replacement. If your credit card is lost or stolen, you can get an emergency card replacement and a cash advance.
Why You Should Apply:
New Cardmember Offer: Earn a one-time $200 cash bonus once you spend $1,000 on purchases within 3 months from account opening
Earn Unlimited 1.5% Cash Back: The Capital One® Quicksilver® Cash Rewards Card earns an unlimited 1.5% cash back on all purchases, with no caps, restrictions, or tiered spending categories. Plus, you can redeem your cash back for any amount at any time with no expiration date for the life of the account.
|Best Credit Card Categories|
|0% APR||Airline Rewards||Balance Transfer|
|Cash Back||Hotel Rewards||Military|
|No Annual Fee||No Foreign Transaction Fee||Premium|
|Small Business||Student||Travel Rewards|
For those who are looking for a pretty straightforward cash back credit card consider signing up for the Capital One Quicksilver® Cash Rewards Card. This credit card offers a $200 bonus after spending $1,000 within three months of your account opening. On top of that, you will get unlimited 1.5% cash back on all purchases which you can redeem at anytime. If this is something that you would be interested in and you would like more from Capital One, see our list of the Best Capital One Promotions! For more credit cards, see our latest list of the best credit card bonuses!
The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone.
The Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card offers 100k bonus points after you spend $15,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 toward travel when redeemed through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
You'll earn 3 points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent on travel and select business categories each account anniversary year; 1 point per $1 on all other purchases - with no limit to the amount you can earn. Furthermore, points are worth 25% more when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
This card does come with a $95 annual fee but does not have any foreign transaction fees.